Nice to meet you all

captainjp

Newcomer
Dec 3, 2006
Netherlands, Rotterdam
Wii Online Code
0730-0701-3080-6580
Nice to meet you all. I joined the forrum because in 120 hours i have a Wii at home :smilewinkgrin: I come from the Netherlands, Rottedam (16 years young) and i´m a nintendo fan. I have a Nes, N64, Cube, Gameboy, GBA and soon the wii (others are ps2 and a pc). My favorite games are: Zelda, Smash brothers and a lot more...

I also joined the forum to help others with their game and to ask question to you, but also to find good Wii players to play against with super smash brothers brawl (in the future).

captainjp said:
Nice to meet you all. I joined the forrum because in 120 hours i have a Wii at home :smilewinkgrin: I come from the Netherlands, Rottedam (16 years young) and i´m a nintendo fan. I have a Nes, N64, Cube, Gameboy, GBA and soon the wii (others are ps2 and a pc). My favorite games are: Zelda, Smash brothers and a lot more...

I also joined the forum to help others with their game and to ask question to you, but also to find good Wii players to play against with super smash brothers brawl (in the future).

Welcome

Back