Ninja Challenges!!!

jazzman9

"Your Too Slow!"
Mar 6, 2008
Ok, now that most people have beat the game and now bored, I thought that I would challenge those who are up for it. Here they are:
  • Defeat 30 alloys in Cruel Brawl
  • Defeat all events on Hard
  • Beat SSE on Intense level
  • Beat Classic with all characters on Intense
  • Find all rare Pokemon
  • Play 1,000 Brawls
  • Build 50 complex stages
  • Find all the trophies
  • Clear the Prize wall
  • KO 500 alloys in Endless Brawl
I also have some secret ones
  • Find all secret assitant trophies
  • Beat All star without healing
  • Beat Boss Mode with out healing
  • Find Wolf
To secure the place that you are the best in each challenge, post a screenshot so that we have proof. Thanks, and enjoy your first round of Ninja Challenges

you must have alot of free time to beat all this i got school so i probaly cant do this

I cant even defeat one alloy in cruel brawl... and I'm pretty good in ssbb. I don't even have time to do anything as soon as the brawl starts 4 alloys come and rape and kill me in like 5 seconds before I get the chance to even move :wtf: :mad5: :yikes: :shocked:

alexbel said:
you must have alot of free time to beat all this i got school so i probaly cant do this
I understand. I'm on Spring Break (even though there's snow outside):mad5:, I thought it would be fun for all of those who have beat it (NOTE: I HAVE NOT BEAT IT!!!!)

disturbed said:
I cant even defeat one alloy in cruel brawl... and I'm pretty good in ssbb. I don't even have time to do anything as soon as the brawl starts 4 alloys come and rape and kill me in like 5 seconds before I get the chance to even move :wtf: :mad5: :yikes: :shocked:

Like the rape part

Where is Cruel Brawl located? How do I unlock it if it is locked?

jazzman9 said:
Ok, now that most people have beat the game and now bored, I thought that I would challenge those who are up for it. Here they are:
  • Defeat 30 alloys in Cruel Brawl
    [X]Defeat all events on Hard
  • Beat SSE on Intense level
  • Beat Classic with all characters on Intense
    [X]Find all rare Pokemon
  • Play 1,000 Brawls
  • Build 50 complex stages
  • Find all the trophies
  • Clear the Prize wall
  • KO 500 alloys in Endless Brawl
I also have some secret ones
  • Find all secret assitant trophies
  • Beat All star without healing
  • Beat Boss Mode with out healing
    [X]Find Wolf
To secure the place that you are the best in each challenge, post a screenshot so that we have proof. Thanks, and enjoy your first round of Ninja Challenges
you are on.
i got 21 kills in cruel brawl already, i guess i will try to do 30

Back