Brawl Training League

Blargh. You two are always conversing in this thread. Take it to PM. .-.

The only reason it didn't die for awhile is because you're always breaking the rules. :p

Brawl or not, it's conversing and is better taken to PM, whether or not it's off topic doesn't matter in this situation. :p

This stuff is related to brawl training XD
Well ill be more careful about conversing and try not to get caught.
Also we can train some time tonight, and Ill try not to play so late next time k

Last edited:
Oh that's it!

*Pokemon battle song appears*
Trainer Sho challenges you to a battle!

Go Donphan!

:lol:

N00b RP pogeymanz? I laugh at you, sir.

This stuff is related to brawl training XD
Well ill be more careful about conversing and try not to get caught.
Also we can train some time tonight, and Ill try not to play so late next time k

Thanks, MCL. Sho's lack of common sense for rules (or a brain, for that matter) becomes apparent when comparing you two. :p

Now, ofcourse, back on topic. :D I'll still be appearing here from time to time for some friendlies; preferrably crazy bullshit with items, and if the player(s) allow, random. My competitive Brawl days are over. :p

Yea, I play for fun now, as a mostly always did XD
The only time I find items acceptable is maybe in ffas which still kinda gets me.
But now I play all for fun, not just to say i beat you or im much better.
Anyway good games yesterday sho, I am getting better already lol

you know i dont understand how when u try to make ur move first.... it always gets taken over by the person attacking u second...
i hate that...

N00b RP pogeymanz? I laugh at you, sir.

Thanks, MCL. Sho's lack of common sense for rules (or a brain, for that matter) becomes apparent when comparing you two. :p

Now, ofcourse, back on topic. :D I'll still be appearing here from time to time for some friendlies; preferrably crazy bullshit with items, and if the player(s) allow, random. My competitive Brawl days are over. :p

Oh you know you wanted to kick my ass in that rp XD

@Battousai You Super Nerd!.
@MCL True your getting good fast ggs yesterday.
@Kento :lol: You gotta use mind tricks! Seriously though i do understand what you mean.You just basically have to move better than your opponent,Which is pretty hard to do sometimes.

Oh you know you wanted to kick my ass in that rp XD

@Battousai You Super Nerd!.
@MCL True your getting good fast ggs yesterday.
@Kento :lol: You gotta use mind tricks! Seriously though i do understand what you mean.You just basically have to move better than your opponent,Which is pretty hard to do sometimes.

like sho he acts so defensless then out of no where he gets you :ee5k:

Back