Super Smash Bros Brawl Stages/Courses Discussion

Jeff25

Brawl Anyone?
Nov 16, 2007
I don't know if anyone else has already started a thread for discussing possible stages for Smash Bros. Brawl, but I've decided to start one myself.

Anyway, here's a few stages I think would make good one's for Brawl:

Paper Mario 2 -Thousand Year Door
The last room inside the Thousand Year Door. It's a large throne room where Mario and friends fight Gordus (leader of the X-Nauts), and then Bowser & Kammy Koopa. After fighting these three enemies, Mario goes to the "real last room" which looks like a dungeon, where he fights the Evil Queen of Darkness to save Peach and the world.
The room I'm suggesting though, is the room where Mario fights Bowser, Kammy, and Gordus. For those of you who've played Paper Mario 2, you'll know what room I'm talking about.
But for those of you who don't, it's a large throne room, with freaky looking pinkish-purple walls and wierd yellow designs on them. There are balconies in the room that don't appear to be reachable though. and there are eerie greenish yellow torches blazing along the walls.
I think that would make a great stage in Brawl to fight on:thumbsup:!
Paper Mario 2 - Thousand Year Door
Another is the roof of the Excess Express (another place where you fight a boss in Paper Mario 2). Here, Mario fights a large monster named Smorg, and saves the passengers on the train on his way to getting one of the important Crystal Stars.
The camera on this stage could move from the front of the train to the rear or from the rear to the front, and the players would have to fight and at the same time, make sure they're moving with the camera, so they don't get too far off the course and lose a life. And players can also get knocked off the train if they get hit hard enough from their opponent(s). All the while the players are battling it out on the roof of the train in a nice, dramatic fight!
This stage could be similar to the F-Zero stage from Smash Bros Melee, where the cars were racing around the track and you had to keep jumping from car to car trying not to get left behind. (Not the stage where you just fought on a small platform and stopped on the track every now and then).

Anyone else think those stages would be good for Brawl, &/or do you have anyother ideas for new stages in the Smash Bros world??

This is the Thread to post your suggestions:)!

Last edited:
Might want to wrap spoiler tags around that last hidden room thing. Also the roof battle with smorg would be a good place for a stage. However it would also be cool if they had a super paper mario stage and it flipped to 3d and then you could run around like in power stone. that would be epic.

samXcor3 said:
...it would also be cool if they had a Super Paper Mario stage and it flipped to 3D and then you could run around like in Power Stone. That would be epic.
I think a Super Paper Mario stage would be cool too, although I've never played the game myself before, but I have seen it played by others.
It'd be really wicked if the stage flipped into 3D mode, every so often, and back to 2D mode.
When it swithces back to 2D, depending on where the players are in 3D mode, could determine if they fall off the course once it switches:p. Because a floor in 3d Mode, may not exist in 2D mode:lol:.

I also have another idea for a stage from Paper Mario 2:

The wrestling ring where Mario fights Rawk Hawk for the Champ's Belt, and Grubba for the 3rd Crystal Star.

Last edited:
Heyy Jeff another good place would be somthing like a wii, and it wold rotate like Brinstar Deapths in Melee

flight1991 said:
Heyy Jeff another good place would be somthing like a wii, and it wold rotate like Brinstar Deapths in Melee

Yeah a "Wii" stage would be nice.

It'd be a giant Wii system, that would rotate in different directions/angles, and it could have some "Wiimotes", remotes for the Wii, as platforms on the sides that don't rotate, that you can jump on to avoid being tipped off the stage.

Jeff25 said:
Yeah a "Wii" stage would be nice.

It'd be a giant Wii system, that would rotate in different directions/angles, and it could have some "Wiimotes", remotes for the Wii, as platforms on the sides that don't rotate, that you can jump on to avoid being tipped off the stage.
And nun chucks could fly around and Kill People LOL, that would be funny, " HA i killed you, " " No u never the Nun-Chuck Did "

flight1991 said:
And nun chucks could fly around and Kill People LOL, that would be funny, " HA i killed you, " " No u never the Nun-Chuck Did "

The Wii Nunchucks flying around could be a good idea, but some people may not agree. I think it's a nice idea, but I doubt it'd happen if they were going to make a Wii stage.

If I were making the stage, I would make the stage in a place called "Wii Space", and instead of asteroids and comets floating through space, it'd be Wii Remotes:p.

Back