The Intensive Regiment

Lol shadow. 1-5 is the scale I used GC and yeah your right I got so many shield grabs off on you it was crazy. Also I was gonna say you should try grabbing and techchasing more. There was so many chances you could've grabbed me and set off a combo but you went into an ftilt or f/usmash.. otherwise you played pretty good(especially with samus) lets play again later

edit: Oh yeah I wanted to do some Snake dittos with you but you kept changing your character D: You down for that later?

Lol shadow. 1-5 is the scale I used GC and yeah your right I got so many shield grabs off on you it was crazy. Also I was gonna say you should try grabbing and techchasing more. There was so many chances you could've grabbed me and set off a combo but you went into an ftilt or f/usmash.. otherwise you played pretty good(especially with samus) lets play again later

edit: Oh yeah I wanted to do some Snake dittos with you but you kept changing your character D: You down for that later?

I could play you in 2 hours if it's OK. I knew that I had grabbing problems.
I also would like an Ike ditto.
What's techchasing by the way?
My Samus is being trained by the best Samus in the US. Her name is Xyro. Look her up on Youtube or AllisBrawl.com.

Tech-chasing is the act of following or predicting an opponent's tech in order to attack them before they can respond. Because a character's tech animations have small windows of vulnerability before a character can shield, sidestep, dodge, or attack, it is possible to read the direction of a player's tech and punish the lag with an attack, jump-canceled grab, or projectile.

And okay on the Ike ditto

Sorry that I couldn't make it Dinner. We could try tomorrow or today depending what day it is in Canada. Well on Saturday.
Dammit! I got a blister in the right side of my thumb of my right hand. That's the part were I touch the controller with.

I vote option 3 as well. It would also be nice to add mains/subs (or who they're training at a particular time) to the username and tag list.

I still haven't decided how engaged in this I'm going to be able to be. I've been working a **** load more than I'm used to (and will continue to be), I'm sick, I need to decide if I'm going to pick up more work and so on. Will be in touch, though.

Back