Ninja Warrior on G4

Battles

Banned
Apr 7, 2007
G-town, Tennessee
Wii Online Code
8913-3076-5932-5312
I was Woundering if anyone on Wiichat watches this so or has see it before?

I like watching it on G4 everytime it comes on ever though its just re-runs now...or that Women of Ninja Warrior..witch is a Joke if you ask me the things thay do is So So easy...but it is something fun to watch

What are you thoughts on it?

or Any Other Show like Attack of The Show, Cheat, Cheaters, X-play, Cops, etc..

yeah...Ninja Warrior is on right now and ima watching it...

Japan is so far ahead of us..lol..

i wanna be on the show and be the first American to go to the fourth stage

if i miss shows on g4 then i just go to on demand, cutting edge ,g4 videogame tv and then choose what you want to watch

mikeomatic2 said:
if i miss shows on g4 then i just go to on demand, cutting edge ,g4 videogame tv and then choose what you want to watch

lol..

i do that too dude

comcast rules!

Yeah I really like that show too! I started watching it a while back. AOTS is very helpful when it comes to news.....its better than the actual news is!
I think everyone who watches G4 watches X Play though...however I sometimes find their reveiws a little undetailed compared to IGNs...ect.
One of my favorite shows got cancelled along with many others back in 2004.
G4TV.com was just really a great show, and a talk show is extremely needed for a channel like G4. They also pushed back a bunch of shows to a time where it isnt even ****ing possible to watch! Electric Playground is a very good example (was also a great show!) So after G4 was flooded with shows like the Man Show and Star Trek I just figured they forgot about gamers...but even though my thoughts still havent changed, I think Ninja Warrior was a great addition and it makes me come back every now and then to G4.

i miss Arena..I love to watch that show

Attack of the show is one of the best out there....The best news show i think

X-play is aright....Its nothing special no more...Just looking at Morgan Webb a lot..lol...

Electit Playground was really good..But they took it off....

lol sweet....Do you see the two American dudes that are on it..

lol..they sound gay if that helps you...

yeah....

anyways..I think most kids that watch X-play are not looking for the reviews

but one of the co-host that are one it..*cough* Morgan webb...lol...

Ninja Warrior was a great add to G4

Back