Nintendo Announces First Public Play of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword at Comic-Con

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8642-zelda-skyward-sword-3.png
[FONT=&amp]
Nintendo today announced its full line up for Comic-Con 2011 in San Diego, with possibly the most exciting news being that it will be showing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Wii for the first time in North America as a playable game. In addition to all the excitement at Nintendo’s booth at the show (#5135), multiple activities will be taking place at a special Nintendo Gaming Lounge for Comic-Con attendees in the San Diego Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis & Marina at 333 W. Harbor Drive, next to the San Diego Convention Center. These include daily giveaways, such as collectible Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Cards, and the chance to pose for 3D photos in an oversized AR Card gallery. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Here’s a list of some of the games that Nintendo has confirmed it will be showing at Comic-Con 2011:[/FONT]

Wii:

Nintendo 3DS:

Nintendo DS™ family of systems:

Nintendo has also announced that to celebrate the launch of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Wii and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for the Nintendo 3DS, not to mention the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary of the mighty Zelda franchise, an artist has been commissioned to create a large chalk drawing. The art piece will be created on-site over several days at the Nintendo Gaming Lounge, with an artist detailing the design throughout the event. Fans are encouraged to stop by frequently to check on its progress.

Source: NOA

Damn you for being across the entire country, San Diego!

Snake Eater and DOA's going to the 3DS? Epic. Can't say I'd mind if the 3DS ended up with some great ports and fighters like them two.

i did see some zelda at e3 before the only 3ds gameplay i wanna see is that RE the mercenaries and dead or alive

Hmm... That's interesting news. I'm pretty excited for Zelda: Skyward Sword myself, and had it pre-ordered since Christmas 2010. However, a lot of people I know completely undermine the game for the idea of an HD Legend of Zelda on the Wii U. Not saying that that wouldn't be amazing, but slow down people!

i wanna see is that RE the mercenaries

I'm curious about whether or not they'l balls it up, honestly. So long as they have an A-team on it, I'd imagine we'd get a portable RE5 experience, though.

Which means plenty of people will hate it regardless. :lol:

Hmm... That's interesting news. I'm pretty excited for Zelda: Skyward Sword myself, and had it pre-ordered since Christmas 2010.

... I didn't realize they've had it pre-ordered for that long, lol. I would of hope they'd of learned the mistake of really early pre-orders, namely with Twilight Princess. Ugh, waiting for TP... .-.; Terrible.

Those in-game graphics are pretty interesting in that trailer. WW fused with TP, as I'm sure's been said a million times already.

I can't say I'm ecstatic about riding across the skies on a glorified Psyduck, though...

Back