Nintendo has issues

It could be worse. You could be waiting for an over-priced, over-hyped, under-produced console and waiting for another 5 months to be shipped by a company who thinks of their wallet's first and their consumers last.

Have Faith. Nintendo is doing the best they can. Can you REALLY blame them, though? Nintendo fans that jumped ship with the GameCube let Nintendo down, IMO. I've been a Nintendo fanboi since the dawn of time because I believe that FUN trumps PRETTY. I think Nintendo was shocked at the demand over the Wii. I'm just thrilled that I have mine and that it's surpassed every expectation I've had so far. Mind you, shipping less accessories than units sucks at launch. Had to wait until yesterday to get my hands on Nunchuk controller #2 :)

well

i blame the keebler elves for wiis not being on shelves. damn those cookies...and thems elves...:incazzato:

Nork.....right....

Uncle Jimbo, I know what you mean about the controllers, lol. God forbid I get ONE MORE wiimote/nunchuk...I also have the wii (got it 4 days after launch day :) ) and it sucks not having the extra controller considering I LOVE wii sports, it's really fun, also creating Mii' :lol:

alot of the wii's shortage has to do with stores holding out on a lot of the wii's, and leaking them out whenever they feel like it. a lot of the bigger retailers (best buy, walmart, etc.) sell them when they get them, but ebgames and gamecrazy etc always seem to be like "yeah...no idea..." and walk away halfway through mumbling. basically, you need tips and a sleeping bag to get a wii this christmas if you didnt preorder...unless that is you have an incredible ammount of luck

Mordecai102 said:
alot of the wii's shortage has to do with stores holding out on a lot of the wii's, and leaking them out whenever they feel like it. a lot of the bigger retailers (best buy, walmart, etc.) sell them when they get them, but ebgames and gamecrazy etc always seem to be like "yeah...no idea..." and walk away halfway through mumbling. basically, you need tips and a sleeping bag to get a wii this christmas if you didnt preorder...unless that is you have an incredible ammount of luck

The mumbling means that they'r allocated for. I don't understand, at Gamecrazy and (Maybe Gamestop) you guys had the chance to preorder the second shipment, yet you decide not to, then you guys ***** and moan.

Kamikaze said:
The mumbling means that they'r allocated for. I don't understand, at Gamecrazy and (Maybe Gamestop) you guys had the chance to preorder the second shipment, yet you decide not to, then you guys ***** and moan.

I don't understand, you have the chance not to read the thread if the moaning annoys you, yet you decide not to, then you ***** and moan.

If they're annoying you, skip over the thread when you're scanning through them. It'll make you happier. :lol:

ABC said:
Want a cookie?

scooping_cookies_lg_clr.gif

Can i have one?

Paul237 said:
I don't understand, you have the chance not to read the thread if the moaning annoys you, yet you decide not to, then you ***** and moan.

If they're annoying you, skip over the thread when you're scanning through them. It'll make you happier. :lol:

No, I wanted to tell this imbecile what goes on through other people's minds that work in the field.

TorGa3iGhT said:
Can i have one?

Sure, don't ask me though, ask the Gingerbread man that is cooking them... if you can catch that slick bastard.

@OP: Stop whining. Of course Nintendo is doing it's best to get Wiis to their customers. They're gaining money from it, why wouldn't they want to? They're making as many Wiis as humanely possible. :lol:

my mom waitied in line because I have to wait until Christmas.. :( but she was 2 people behind the person who got the last one but this sunday there will be some more and she'll have another chance.

Dude, my "friend" (the quotes are because I don't like him, we met at an early age and then our mom became friends so ya....but, he thinks i'm cool, I just don't like him :wtf ) is not getting one till christmas and his mom waited in line for 2 hrs. to get one, I mean talk about wtf. He's so spoiled, I wanna kill him (jut kidding), l0l...

Back