Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetu III
Breath of Fire
Lufia: The Fortress of Doom
Lufia II: The Rise of the Sinistrals
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Super Smash Brothers

Seiken Densetsu 3 would be an amazing addition, but I don't think it'll happen. From what I understand, Square doesn't like the idea of releasing their games to the VC becuase they don't like the idea of splitting the sales profit with Nintendo. I've e-mailed both Nintendo and Square regarding the translation and VC port of the Secret of Mana sequel, and they both gave me pretty much the same response: no plans are being made to release this game on the Virtual Console. It was like a dagger through my heart. :sad:

I would like to

Snes

Super Mario Kart
Super Punch Out
Star Fox
any of the Super Star Wars games
Soul Blazer
Final Fantasy 2 & 3

N64

Smash Bros
Mario Golf & Mario Tennis
Mario Party(any of them)

Hey, when are these games coming to VC?...

NES: Dr. Mario, Battletoads, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Megaman, Paperboy, Contra

Anyone know? Thanks

luczak said:
Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask, and Snowboard Kids. These are some of the best games ever made for the N64 and Nintendo will probably make a lot of money if they put these on Wii. I know i would buy them

amen to that donkey kong was my favorite n64 game as a kid and I would buy it in a second on VC

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Wii Virtual Console needs to release the N64 Mortal Kombat Trilogy with Online Play and Enhanced Graphics and Sound. This would be a blast to play. PSN has MK2, Xboxlive has UMK3, makes perfect since for the Wii VC to get the last installment of the 2D Mortal Kombats "MK Trilogy". And at the time, there wasn't a system that could handle MK Trilogy without tons of LOADING time except the N64, and the only thing the N64 lacked was the background Graphics and Sound. Which would be easily enhanced.

So Please...Release the N64 Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Genesis:
Road Rash 1, 2, 3 (any will do, preferably all)
Virtua Racer

64:
Goldeneye (not likely to happen)

NES:
Ninja Turtles

Just give me Chrono Trigger and I will be happy. But seeing as they just re-released it on the DS, i doubt we will see it in the VC any time soon, as it would reduce sales of the DS version.

I'm just waiting for Mortal Kombat, 2 WWF or WWe No Mercy. I'm just happy that castlevania 3 came out

Pl0x with the mass release of old-school JRPGs, thanks.

Oh and the rest of Mega-Man, Custom Robo 64, Mother series, and Shin Megami Taisen. Yeah thanks.

They gotta bring back the 90's. I miss the first Super Smash Bros. I loved the music they had in it. What about Mario Kart 64????

N64 - Pilotwings 64
N64 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Snes - Pilotwings
C64 - Paradroid
C64 - Wizzball
C64 - Sacred Armor of Antirad

I hope that some version of Pilotwings eventually appears and some of the C64 games should at some point in the near future.

Of course there are lots of other games that I'd like to see but as most of them are by Rare (Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps etc) I'm not wasting my time even wishing for them.

My thoughts

SNES{/b]
Pac-Man 2 The New Adventures
Super Mario All-Stars
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario World 2

N64
Harvest Moon 64
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

super mario all-stars would never happen because its like four games in one (super mario world, super mario bros, super mario bros 2 lost levels, super mario bros 3 i think) all of those games are already out
and even if they did decide to put that package in, it would be like 25 bucks.
pfft ripoff :yesnod:

Back