Nintendo shutting down friend code sharing websites--A MUST READ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm possible..
plausible..
something within that meaning.

Nintendo did crack down on modders..
Warehouse raids..

If you haven't heard of it google it

I think it's a joke, but the admins and all the staff over at Friendcodes is taking this seriously. I just thought I'd spread the word across the other Nintendo websites that I'm registered at what's going on.

ol! You have something to do with this DP?!
No
But im used to PRANKS by games mags/games sites/games companys
Gose into Okish attrenoy mode
pwxb6.jpg

bullshiteob8.gif

There is no substanshall evedence
  • Its not from Nintendo own site
  • If there was no ware for people to get FCs it whould be pointless
  • Its not a offical nintendo site
  • Wheres the linkage to the press realese
  • Site that clames its true
The fact that the peson that posted it on the site linked said he got a email and dose not picture it
It all adds up to a big fake April fools

Sadly, I believe you. I was once a former member of Nintendo NSiders before it was shutdown. On that forum, there was absolutely no FC sharing allowed. It could get you banned in a flash. So, I really wouldn't be surprised at this.

If it were anyone other than Nintendo, I'd have dismissed it as an early April Fools straight away. But they really are paranoid about online gaming, and their copyrights.

Last edited:
I don't know if the admins can do this, but back up all of the forum.
Second, lets make a secondary forum. It won't be used but it will be a place for us to get back together if the site does get shut down...

Nintendo: "We're against globalization...lolz"

If you ask me, this is a poor move on their part as the sharing of friend codes will not harm anyone.

Regarding WiiChat:

From my understanding, unless an email is sent to i0n regarding this issue the friend codes exchange will be kept going. However, if i0n does receive an email regarding the issue of exchanging friend codes it may come to us as a striking blow as many of our newer members join for the purpose of making new friends and exchanging codes.

Last edited:
This is a bunch of crap seriously...were helping nintendo if anything else...I agree with DP...APRIL FOOL'S

Syntax said:
Nintendo: "We're against globalization...lolz"

If you ask me, this is a poor move on their part as the sharing of friend codes will not harm anyone.

Regarding WiiChat:

From my understanding, unless an email is sent to i0n regarding this issue the friend codes exchange will be kept going. However, if i0n does receive an email regarding the issue of exchanging friend codes it may come to us as a striking blow as many of our newer members join for the purpose of making new friends and exchanging codes.

We could use a legally distinct term ("Console numbers"?) instead? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back