Nintendo Wii BOOOO

JLU51396 said:
The only good place in Florida is on the coast or at Universal Studios but the rest is boring.

DIP-**** ALERT.........I dont think I even have to explain myself. So every day, you either scuba dive, or go to a theme park huh? What an exciting life. What a silly generalization.

Florida has 1200 miles of coastline. Its a peninsula. So if you are in the middle of the state, you are 1.5 hours from the coast. So you are saying the only good place in Florida is everywhere.

Sorry to sound like I care so much, and Im not trying to flame you. Just some friendly bantering since this thread will doom us all to hell for being the shittiest thread to ever crawl out of lucifer's asshole.

Hey guy who started this thread. My imaginary Ferrari totally sucks, because I havent bought any gasoline for it.....BOOOOOOOOOOO FERRARI!!!!!

Conan the Librarian said:
DIP-**** ALERT.........I dont think I even have to explain myself. So every day, you either scuba dive, or go to a theme park huh? What an exciting life. What a silly generalization.

Florida has 1200 miles of coastline. Its a peninsula. So if you are in the middle of the state, you are 1.5 hours from the coast. So you are saying the only good place in Florida is everywhere.

Sorry to sound like I care so much, and Im not trying to flame you. Just some friendly bantering since this thread will doom us all to hell for being the shittiest thread to ever crawl out of lucifer's asshole.

Hey guy who started this thread. My imaginary Ferrari totally sucks, because I havent bought any gasoline for it.....BOOOOOOOOOOO FERRARI!!!!!

You are single handedly the reason I dislike Florida.

Wii_Pro said:
Bought my Wii first week, all I got was wiisports... booo. My friend got wiiplay and wiisports with his, but he didnt buy his as soon as I did.

dude i thought this thread was gonna be scary cause you said " booo ".

Conan the Librarian said:
LOL.......believe me, everyone in Florida wishes they lived in Iowa.....PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! (sound of me scoffing by blowing my lips together in a flagulent fashion)

You are right a lot of people in Iowa wish they lived in Florida.

Unfortunately 99% of them will be dead in the next 10 years.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
You are right a lot of people in Iowa with they lived in Florida.

Unfortunately 99% of them will be dead in the next 10 years.
omg, how dare you!?! i was drinking coffee when i read that, it almost came outta my nose!

Wii_Pro said:
Bought my Wii first week, all I got was wiisports... booo. My friend got wiiplay and wiisports with his, but he didnt buy his as soon as I did.

*decides not to comment, in fear of what might come out*

Back