nintendo Wii/DS Games for E3 Revealed

AZ_Wii_Tard

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Wii Online Code
5976-8685-8380-4889
Following the revelation of the E3 conference times, IGN has compiled a preliminary list of games set to be shown at the event in July. Below is what is know about so far:

* Capcom - Mega Man Star Force: Dragon / Leo / Pegasus (NDS), Mega Man ZX Advent (NDS), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (NDS), Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) and Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii);

* D3 Publisher - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (Wii) and Naruto: Path of the Ninja (NDS);

* Disney Interactive Studios - High School Musical: Sing It! (Wii) and High School Musical: Makin' the Cut (NDS);

* Electronic Arts - Boogie (Wii) and NBA Live 08 (Wii);

* LucasArts - Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii, DS) and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (NDS).

With any luck we will learn about even more titles very soon.

Stick with Cubed³ for further updates!

Link

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7722/1/New_Wii and DS_Games_for_E3_Revealed

NBA Live 08 :yikes:
Still no Star Wars aside from Legos?

Hopefully we get some more info than that soon. Nonetheless, good find *REPPED*

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
* Disney Interactive Studios - High School Musical: Sing It! (Wii) and High School Musical: Makin' the Cut (NDS);

YES!!!

i've been waiting for these since the film was released.

Capcoms list is looking pretty good though

I think he's saying it would be the best game, but it isn't coming out on the Wii. He didn't say it is going to be the best game for the Wii.

Oh, I understand. He was backing up the original poster in that he said 'would be' not 'will be.' Thanks for the clarification Raptor.

RDBRaptor said:
I think he's saying it would be the best game, but it isn't coming out on the Wii. He didn't say it is going to be the best game for the Wii.
thank you I didnt have to waste my time explaining it, throw you some *rep*

Back