Nintendo Wii , Getting BORING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolex said:
Think about it - if you do anything repetitively enough; even sex, drugs & rock n roll, you'll get bored of it - FACT!

This is very sad, but completely true!!

:lol:

Seriously these "wii is boring" threads are getting borring zzzzzzzzzzz. Go play outside, get a hobby or do some homework for godsake.

I'm not bored but I'm getting there I still have a few missions left in godfather that I can play but most of the time I play my ds or finishing FF12.

Johndoe01 said:
Whoever gets bored with Wii is spoiled little brats! You get bored because you played nonstop! You play nonstop because you have nothing to do! You have nothing to do because your family is rich! Look at how many still wishing they could get ahold of Wii and those who are fortunate enough like us to have Wii, we don't play like crazy, we have work, school, families... that we can only play when we have time. There's a saying "you don't know what you got until you loose it" so even though if you have Wii2, PS4, xbox720 right now, you'll get bored in a few months too! If all you do all day is playing video games, you'll get sick of video games no matter what unless there's new system released every 3 months for you!

THEIF!! You took the words RIGHT outa my mouth! :lol: I agree 100%

Johndoe01 said:
Whoever gets bored with Wii is spoiled little brats! You get bored because you played nonstop! You play nonstop because you have nothing to do! You have nothing to do because your family is rich! Look at how many still wishing they could get ahold of Wii and those who are fortunate enough like us to have Wii, we don't play like crazy, we have work, school, families... that we can only play when we have time. There's a saying "you don't know what you got until you loose it" so even though if you have Wii2, PS4, xbox720 right now, you'll get bored in a few months too! If all you do all day is playing video games, you'll get sick of video games no matter what unless there's new system released every 3 months for you!

OKay umm i hope this post is directing at me because , as i mentioned a million times i'm not bored of it, im juss trying to get a topic out

i don't find it boring because 95% of the time i'm playing its with someone else (which makes it more fun than any other system) plus you can always get new games of VC or play wiisports golf...

Suner52 said:
Do you think wii is getting sorta boring. I mean it depends for the people who have just one game, and have to play that over agian.. or those who dont have the wii console. it may get boring in that term... Or maybe it tiring to use the wiimote.. ?

What do you think?

lol when you only got 1 game to play..of course its boring. Any system with one game might except if its SSB Halo....but if they siad you can get 1 game for your wii and nothing else ill get SSBB cuz ima play that the whole life span of wii. But to fix this problem you should get a modchip..i know people here hate them but..you gata do what you gata do...Pm me for help :ihih:

I have a modchip for my ps2, and itss jusss too expensive

i have a solution to everytime im bored with my Wii................................................... i buy a NEW GAME!!! lol. thats why i have so many

EDIT: like i CARE? TO VAGRANT

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i have a solution to everytime im bored with my Wii................................................... i buy a NEW GAME!!! lol. thats why i have so many

lol..that might be hard for people that need there money for other stuff. Im not redy to blow 2grand on games and there controllers

yeah BUT in the end you'll have to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back