Nintendo Wii hack

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
So i was sitting here waiting for my Nintendo DS to recharge and was wondering about how many have you have hacked your wii.

I sold my wii but i never hacked, my freinds who have wiis have hacked it.

So i was just wondering who has hacked their wii

PS. when i say Hack, i mean anything like modded their wii to add lights or to play illeagle games or whatever

Dude im not asking how to do it, im just wondering about how many people have hacked it even if its just alittle, if i still had my wii i would put blue LED at the top

he wasnt necessarily asking about illegal wares. he was asking about mods in general, which is talked about on a regular basis here.

PS. when i say Hack, i mean anything like modded their wii to add lights or to play illeagle games or whatever

Well, from what I see, Zeon meant both. A bit of rewording in the original post to mention only legal mods would make things fine, yeah?

Well, from what I see, Zeon meant both. A bit of rewording in the original post to mention only legal mods would make things fine, yeah?

I can't blame you for hating him. He isn't part of the federation like you and I. Damn Zeeks.

As for for the legitimacy of the discussion, I am going to have to agree with Rukus. He was talking about mods in general, not how to mod one's Wii. Also, emulation is considered a point of discussion.

As far as hacking my Wii, I have only used homebrew.

im a homebrewer as well. i don't play copied games or cheat. thats pointless. you have to pay to play.

Nice to see the thread actully got off the ground and was considered legit lol, to the people who are saying "why do you care, you sold your wii" thats not really a statement, i just wanted to know and i know that you knew that when you typed it

I really wanted to add lime green LEDs and keep them on all the time in the disk slot other than the blue ones, seen them to many times!

Nice to see the thread actully got off the ground and was considered legit lol, to the people who are saying "why do you care, you sold your wii" thats not really a statement, i just wanted to know and i know that you knew that when you typed it

I really wanted to add lime green LEDs and keep them on all the time in the disk slot other than the blue ones, seen them to many times!

Part of the reason why some people don't physically mod their Wiis is because it would void the warranty.

im hoping to make a carbon fibre case for mine. jut gotta collect some resin and plaster.

Back