Nintendo Wii where has the challenge gone?

ally_uk said:
Face it people the games on the Wii are way to Easy

Ive demolished Mario galaxy , Metroid and Zelda without breaking a sweat is it me or has Nintendo made these games to easy?

What happened to the challenge and difficulty ?
well did you beat them all with 100% now if you didnt you deserve to get this thread closed.

Are you serious dude!!!!!? Zelda was hard(took me 60 hours) and Metroid Prime Corruption was highly difficutl(I still haven't beaten it), and I don't have Galaxy, but I have a feeling it will be extremely hard to get all 120 stars.

All the games are not really easy. If they are real easy for you must be a hardcore gammer.

AmytheMilo said:
Harder games are coming. e.e
You can't prove that, nobody can. How do you know a game will be hard before it's even been released? :rolleyes:

killik119 said:
Wii games are not easier, your just aging. When you age you (generally) become more intelligent, so you think that the games are getting easier... when in reality they aren't. Wayyyy back when i got SSB, it was pretty hard to play. I always had to continue, easy was the very hard difficulty, ness was the most confusing charcter, "where's the up B!"

Then melee, that was a different story. I actually figured out some cool little combos, used the items to my advantage rather than to my dismay and most of all... i beat the game.

So, from the tale I have just told you, people get smarter as they get older...
Or that could just apply to me and super smash bros.

that, and as you get older and more experience with video games, you get better at games, and your hand-eye coordination is much better than it was when you were ten.

Super Mario has always been easy. Its just fun to play.
Zelda also has always been easy, but this time on Wii, there was nothing mentally difficult. No puzzles or anything. But personally I dont like really hard puzzles. Because sometimes its something easy but you dont expect it and you can get stuck alot of times. Its about gameplay and a great story to me, with of course some challenges, but not puzzle wise. I rather it be challenging when fighting something.

First Blood: Trauma Center? Did someone just bring up that dumb game, seriously its retarted IMO. Fire Emblem is boring, I might as well play a nerdy board game of D&D.

Anyway, I would blame 3rd party developers, as they seem to only make things on 360/PS3 now days. But for all I know it could be Nintendo's fault. Maybe they make too many restrictions. Alot of kiddy games on Wii, or real easy.

i do agree that most of the games for the wii are easy (just check out my sig spoiler for a list of all the games I pwn)

lets just put it in perspective though - you complete a game, you probably wouldnt want to play it again so you need to buy another game to fill that game void. now, if the game was extremely hard then you would continue playing that and are less likely to buy another

easier games is the industries way of making sure you buy

T3kNi9e said:
Super Mario has always been easy. Its just fun to play.
Zelda also has always been easy, but this time on Wii, there was nothing mentally difficult. No puzzles or anything. But personally I dont like really hard puzzles. Because sometimes its something easy but you dont expect it and you can get stuck alot of times. Its about gameplay and a great story to me, with of course some challenges, but not puzzle wise. I rather it be challenging when fighting something.

First Blood: Trauma Center? Did someone just bring up that dumb game, seriously its retarted IMO. Fire Emblem is boring, I might as well play a nerdy board game of D&D.

Anyway, I would blame 3rd party developers, as they seem to only make things on 360/PS3 now days. But for all I know it could be Nintendo's fault. Maybe they make too many restrictions. Alot of kiddy games on Wii, or real easy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You deserve the Hypocrite of the Month Award.

First you want Zelda only to be challenging when fighting. Then you say Fire Emblem is retarded?

More importantly, 3rd parties are gravitating to the Wii for a quick buck...not the 360. :scared: Considering that Nintendo doesn't make games for the 360 and PS3, I suppose I can see how you MIGHT get that confused.

How can you also say that there are too many restrictions on the wii games and THEN turn around and say they're too kiddy?

Finally, it should be "really easy"...

Back