No more heroes final verdict!!!

ElronMac said:
Thanks Kyle, and fyi, Dexter has got to be the greatest TV show out there. I was worried though he was gonna get nailed this year, thank god for small favors.

haha it's definitely an incredible show. how much did you hate Lila?!?! :mad5:
the books are great too. And i'm way psyched for season 3.

ElronMac you should get into of industries man. Some times it is not meant for the workers to move up with out waiting a life time. You may want to get into buying foreclosed homes though or finding some thing else to compliment your business. From what I've seen no one wants to work that job. Kids are just not brought up to be like that any more. People in the city and people that are educated look down on that stuff and I know thats wrong but you can change that. Just know I'm not one of those people. Try getting into the business side of things more though.

As for the Kids changing things....LOL it is always going to happen and instead of being in a gang or some thing people now have internet online game clans so it basically all the same. thats how I look at it. It's them trying to be cool. Which equals lame to every one else most of the time.

Which bring me back to no more heros that why the game is hilarious! They guy thinks he is so cool and he will do any thing to get with the girl or either just be cool which is really the reason why he is trying to be cool right?

I mean basically it is making fun of the hardcore in all of us yet we will still love it because it is so true in some ways. I mean if you think about it this is the main reason why japan did not buy this game... It's actually makes fun of them and they are very serious about their cool. This game is great!

No matter what the reviews were of the game, I was getting it either way because it looked great to me and seems to have a lot of great things going for it. Thats really the final verdict, or my verdict anyways :wink:

powerpc127 said:
Spam.... dont pouble post plz.
Returning to the subject, yeah itll be a great game, but I wouldn't call it the first by a third party. Third party developers are only now becoming more aware of the wii's features. Plus game reviewing companies all subtract like 1point from nintendo games on any console. They'll say stuff like "a solid game with a couple of minor flaws that keep it from being great.... 6.5/10"
So if their reviews are what you're going by, lots of good games have probably slipped past people and didn't get the credit they deserve.

Why do they do this? Dosen't see fair to me.

I own the game..bought it today...past the first boss...and so far i love the game...its something different and fun!!! Really hard to do that now days...But after playing..it made me happy to own a wii with this exclusive...and made me feel like...more amazing games will be on the way.

RandomZero said:
I own the game..bought it today...past the first boss...and so far i love the game...its something different and fun!!! Really hard to do that now days...But after playing..it made me happy to own a wii with this exclusive...and made me feel like...more amazing games will be on the way.

You know that feeling you have is the same one I had after playing double dragon, ninja gaiden and then bad dudes all in the arcade. Some thing tells me that about to happen again!

I felt like I was reading a soap story while browsing this thread.

Anyways, I'm shocked that IGN scored this game lower than every reviewer since IGN normally gives games the highest scores. On the other hand, gamespot normally gives games some of the lowest scores and they made NMH an editors choice.

I'm torn between getting this game or Zack and Wiki, but i'm sure that I will end up getting the latter because of the overall quality of Z & W's reviews and Capcom's poor sales for this particular game.

Any thoughts, disagree or agree?

ElronMac said:
Lila got what she deserved, I thought that was the coolest part of the whole season. And 3 is going to be awesome there's always someone out there that needs Dexter's special touch...LOL.

That was an incredible episode to cap off a great season. I was so happy with the end result.

Back on topic, I got the game last night but only got to play it for a short time due to having a poker tourney to attend, which ended up reimbursing me for the game... and my Wii... and then some :D:yesnod: :cool:
Got through the first boss though and it is a really fun game. I really liked it so far though, I can agree that it could've been polished more as far as graphics go, even in cut scenes of the first boss you can see the tip of his beard disappear into his body while he talks, but so far the game play graphics are above par and the game play controls are really enjoyable and I do love the retro feel that the menus/HUD/etc have. It’s a really fun game, but I’m nowhere near done with it obviously so I can't make a comprehensive opinion yet.

Kyle

If you have any doubts about the game...rent it..thats what i would do..But i have a feeling once you rent it...you will wish that little money you rented it with you would have put towards buying it :lol: When you first start off the game you go in to battling 20 guys in suits similar to agents equipped with brass knuckles, swords, guns, and all you have is a beam katana...hehehehe
I'll leave the rest to you...And the first boss is amazing...great battle and ending to the battle is CRAZY :sick: After that you get to actually explore...do side missions...upgrade your wardrobe...jeans..t shirt..jackets...sunglasses...you learn more moves...collect money to do more...Not to give anything away...( i have only made it past the first boss) lol....thats all i know but this game has put that feeling in me...There will be more great exclusives for the wii. :yesnod:
And this game reminded me a little of the way saints row for xbox 360 looked...yes theres little glitches..with the facial hair and things but you dont notice it..because its a great game...And if you buy it and dont like it.....Just come back to this forum and yell at me lol Peace

Last edited:
RandomZero said:
If you have any doubts about the game...rent it..thats what i would do..But i have a feeling once you rent it...you will wish that little money you rented it with you would have put towards buying it :lol: When you first start off the game you go in to battling 20 guys in suits similar to agents equipped with brass knuckles, swords, guns, and all you have is a beam katana...hehehehe
I'll leave the rest to you...And the first boss is amazing...great battle and ending to the battle is CRAZY :sick: After that you get to actually explore...do side missions...upgrade your wardrobe...jeans..t shirt..jackets...sunglasses...you learn more moves...collect money to do more...Not to give anything away...( i have only made it past the first boss) lol....thats all i know but this game has put that feeling in me...There will be more great exclusives for the wii. :yesnod:
And this game reminded me a little of the way saints row for xbox 360 looked...yes theres little glitches..with the facial hair and things but you dont notice it..because its a great game...And if you buy it and dont like it.....Just come back to this forum and yell at me lol Peace

yeah i was just pointing out the fact that it isn't as polished as it could've been. Had i known that little things like the beard going into his body happened before i bought it, that fact would not have changed my mind at all. it doesn't take anything away from the game.

Am i the only one who finds the girl in the association really creepy at times? sorry i forgot her name and i don't feel like looking it up.

The way the incorporated the in game phone was great though.

actually my favorite part of the game's storyline is the fact that it's silly an campy (but somehow, in a good way) and it fully embraces the fact that is has those 2 qualities. I guess I just appreciate the fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously as far as the story goes.

kyle

Last edited:
Back