Yes, More Heroes.

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
NoMoreHeroesBA.jpg

In a recent interview with CNET owned site 'Gamespot' No More Heroes head honcho Goichi Suda (Suda 51) stated his interest in a sequel to their upcoming game 'No More Heroes'.

"Actually, I'm really willing to make a sequel version - and right now I'm asking if it can be made," Suda 51 said. "I think No More Heroes is a great game, there's no other action game like it for the Wii. If it was a band, it would be really energetic, like the Arctic Monkeys."

The interview also included some details of the differences between PAL/Japan versions compared to NTSC. "In the European and Japanese versions, there's more of an action style to the game. For instance, when you kill characters in this version of the game the coins come out straight away... And the American market has more of a predilection to a more violent version. I don't want anyone to misunderstand--neither version is better. I love both versions."

One catch: clearance. No More Heroes sales figures will dictate the franchise's future. Another reason to go out and buy this increasingly impressive third party title.

R&W; Cpt.McCloud

Sadly this game may not crack 500,000 in sales. If it losses money then it may be denied. Either that or they will have a hard time finding a publisher.

I want this game to do good, but it won't sell near enough for a sequel most likely.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1SIAWWw1s[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
if he wants another sequel, it would probably be on another console where it will sell if it doesn't sell on the wii here.

Cpt.McCloud said:
The interview also included some details of the differences between PAL/Japan versions compared to NTSC. "In the European and Japanese versions, there's more of an action style to the game. For instance, when you kill characters in this version of the game the coins come out straight away... And the American market has more of a predilection to a more violent version.

Damnit don't make them different!!! These small changes kill me, now I'll have to make sure I get both versions just to see what it was like.

Back