CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
No More Heroes: IGN Game Of The Month

Why We Picked It:
It wasn't the highest scored game of the month, but it's certainly the one we'd recommend if you've got a chance to play one (and just one) game this month. No More Heroes has its issues, but if you can put aside any technical shortcomings or strange pacing issues found with the game's open world portions, you're in for one of the most stylistic and fresh game designs we've seen in years. Suda 51 has imagined a world that's truly unique, created some of the most abstract and energized characters out there, and teamed it with unapologetically violent and stylistic gameplay. No More Heroes is as much about pure, classic action as it is cinematic entertainment. It may not be the most technically sound product on Wii, but it's a must-have for hardcore gamers, and a truly imaginative experience. Rent it, buy it, or steal it; just make sure you play it.

Source

Last edited:
wait so i it game of the month for wii or for all systems?

didn't they give it a 7.8 at first then their next review was like an 8.9 or something like that? that doesn't really make sense to me. And i really enjoy the game but i'm assuming that's only Wii game of the month(still good for NMH), considering endless ocean is runner up with a score of 8.0. If the game of the month is an 8.9 and runner up is an 8.0, that better not be for all platforms :lol:

What else exactly came out in January? I bet it was one hell of a competition between NMH and the Disney Princess game. LOL!

T3kNi9e said:
Yeah, nothing good came in Jan. Well except NMH ofc.
yeah thats true, maybe NMH is overall game of the month.

darksamus said:
I'm not one really for bloody games.

im not either but ive heard good things and the bad things ive heard dont bother me.

Back