NOBODY GOT HURT, My funny Wii accident.

Matt's_A_Bluebird

Proud Owner Of A Wii
Mar 13, 2007
CARDIFF IN WALES!
Wii Online Code
7591-7050-1749-1437
I was playing baseball the other day. My room really is quite small, behind where I Wii is a shelf with a lamp on it (yeah). So, eyes peeled, concentrating on the game, WiiMote up behind my neck, the ball is bowled. I swing the 'Mote as hard as I can, SMASH, I didn't catch the lamp, I juuust caught the bulb and COMPLETELY took it out! Shards of glass flew across the room all over my bed and pillow, it was sooo funny. I cleaned it up properly, I'm fine, there was nobody else in the room and most importantly, the WiiMote is fine. This could have been seriously dangerous and I realise this, but since it was okay I found it really funny!

Last edited:
I bet somebody got hurt.....like that innocent fly on your wall....*sniffle*...

what bout the bacteria on the bulb, being thrown into the air isnt good, belive me, i know, wow, never used so many commas ever in my life, lolish, did you hit the ball?

Wait, your playing baseball.

then you say you bowl the ball.

am i missing anything? this dont make no sense. :lol:

bonodo said:
what bout the bacteria on the bulb, being thrown into the air isnt good, belive me, i know, wow, never used so many commas ever in my life, lolish, did you hit the ball?
OUT OF THE PARK! Lol no I wish, I think I hit it down, it rolled, somebody near picked it up and I was out. :(
The bacteria loved it, like a mad rollercoaster.

Last edited:
Stranger said:
Wait, your playing baseball.

then you say you bowl the ball.

am i missing anything? this dont make no sense. :lol:
Ah I'm Brittish, Welsh to be exact. We don't really have baseball over here I was talking cricket.
Soz for double post got caught up in the quotage.
Bonodo I'm watching Two Pints right now on BBC3!

Last edited:
im adding everyone on this forum add me too Ryan code:4989-5141-2139-5941

Heheh, funny. Good thing you didn't get hurt. Good thing I play my Wii in my big basement.

scarter said:
im adding everyone on this forum add me too Ryan code:4989-5141-2139-5941

spam-c07.jpg

SPAM!!! Lease DOn't Spam! Post This In The Official Friend Code Thread!:mad5:

Felt funny really after hearing your story and that's the reason they say you to put the strap into your hand so that the Wii Remote wont swing out of your hands.....Kool Fun

Back