Not new but stopping by to say "What's up"

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
I'm sure a few people may remember me from way back when. Just stopping by to see what's been going on here at the good 'ol WiiChat. So how's it going?

EDIT: Haha. It seems I still have some left over Mod powers. I can see every thread that was deleted. Epic. Guess I was just too powerful!

Last edited:
AN OLDIE!

This place isnt as busy as it once was but still chugs along

'Ey there old timer, long time no see. =) Not that you'd remember me. :lol:

Next thing ya know, Prez is gonna show face and we can have a supermod shindig.

tumblr_mappednMJg1qi0v8to2_250.gif

AN OLDIE!

This place isnt as busy as it once was but still chugs along

Yeah, I remember its hay-day. Then i0n went awol and a few mods quit. I had to loan my account to a few trusted members to help with moderating. Good times haha.

Whoa, he still has a Portal reference. This guy's ancient.

Get off my lawn!

The Sky,the last time I checked.
Well the ceiling of my house,at the moment.

Can't beat the classics lol.

'Ey there old timer, long time no see. =) Not that you'd remember me. :lol:

Next thing ya know, Prez is gonna show face and we can have a supermod shindig.

I almost mistook you for SSBB_Lover. And damn, Prez was the ****. Miss that guy. And Syntax. Haven't talked to him in years. We used to be pretty close.

Prez is i0n!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

Sup Mitch! Nice to meet one of the "old heads" of wiichat! :thumbsup:

Haha yeah, I was one of the originals. I think I joined 2 months after the site opened. Made a mod a few months after the Wii launched.

EDIT: Well it seems I still have full out mod powers in certain parts of the forum. Time to wreak havok! haha.

Last edited:
I was thinking "His name sounds familire but... Wrong" lol. Then it hit me. Maybe you should change it to MagikarploverCK, judging by your sig and avatar haha. Mr. Mime FOR LIFE!

Mr. mother****in' Mime? :lol: [STRIKE]Over Magikarp?![/STRIKE] ... Well, he does have them jazz hands.

Mr. mother****in' Mime? :lol: [STRIKE]Over Magikarp?![/STRIKE] ... Well, he does have them jazz hands.

You ain't got NOTHING on Mr. Mime's jazz hands!

EDIT: I just nostalgiaed all over myself when I found this image: hammer.png

EDIT2: DBLOKE IS DARKPRINNY!!! HOLY HELL! Mind = blown

Last edited:
I hope you stick around Mitch
We could use some more members of old

I may. Reddit has taken over most of my internet time haha. Also working 40 hours a week and going to school for CCNP part time and learning Japanese on my own (Just started last week. Jouzo ja arimasen (apologies for the Ramaji. I haven't learned any Kana or Kanji yet)) I haven't a ton of time. That and Borderlands 2. ****ing Borderlands 2 lol

Back