Not Wii, but is this a joke?

Click on the screen shots and you'll see what it is really for. Dante's Inferno looks pretty cool. I wonder how long it will be until someone gets upset about the way they are marketing this.

lawl rofl this is ridiculus lol i bet this is so the "pope" can play with more kids to play "games" in his "funhouse"

Dante's Inferno.

EA's Marketing for this game is really low and crass. The entire concept behind this game seems to be a really shallow God of War clone.

lawl rofl this is ridiculus lol i bet this is so the "pope" can play with more kids to play "games" in his "funhouse"

First, read all the posts prior to making such an uninformed one.

Second, if you are suggesting the pope takes advantage of children, then I must take issue with you. Please backup your claims or clarify your views of the holy father. Or, don't make such offensive or ignorant statements.

Second, if you are suggesting the pope takes advantage of children, then I must take issue with you. Please backup your claims or clarify your views of the holy father. Or, don't make such offensive or ignorant statements.

i do have statement and all that crap but its on my pc and the graphic card is broken so you can/cant trust me but the pope isnt so holy from what ive read and statements that ppl have said on video one girl was rapped by the priest and pope kept it secret and he even tryed to get his own holy army started.

i do have statement and all that crap but its on my pc and the graphic card is broken so you can/cant trust me but the pope isnt so holy from what ive read and statements that ppl have said on video one girl was rapped by the priest and pope kept it secret and he even tryed to get his own holy army started.

Ok. I think it would be best to not continue this discussion and just ask you to not post such controversial and offensive comments unless you are in the proper forum and have reliable information to back up your claims.

Thank you for understanding.

Back