zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
this is found in the super mario galaxy register your software booklet

thumb_onlinecommunity.jpg

In the box of Super Mario Galaxy, there is a pamphlet notifying you to register your copy of the game. Inside of that pamphlet, there are a list of benefits available to you if you sign up for a My Nintendo account. However, one of the benefits listed is “Participation at Nintendo’s official online community.” Last time I looked, Nintendo’s community was taken down. The last issue of Nintendo Power, however, said that a new community is in the works.

This isn’t really groundbreaking news, though it seems interested that Nintendo is promoting a non-existent community.

could Nsider be making a comeback? will it be new? will it be the same? only time will tell.

Source- http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=90

ps- cant read the text on the picture?

come here then- http://www.nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/onlinecommunity.jpg

wat do you guys think?

I saw this earlier. It's very interesting. I think, it may end up being a wii channel with a community similar to that of Nsiders.

The layout and printing of those were probably done bofore the forums were closed.

Skippy said:
The layout and printing of those were probably done bofore the forums were closed.

You can't tell me that Nintendo hadn't planned on closing those forums for weeks, probably months, before they actually were?

And even if they hadn't, the forums closed on Sept. 17. 2 months before the launch of Galaxy! Very, very unlikely.

Man it is really sad they closed the forums, I hope it comes back before brawl release cause I don't think this forum has such the right atmospohere.

Knowing Nintendo it probably won't be too interactive, but it could be cool. We'll just have to wait and see.

i may just stick with wii chat, unless its some revolutionary thing. there were so many people at nsider no one really cared what you had to say unless your rank was up, and half the people there thought they were better than everyone else.

I have to agree with Skippy.. I'm pretty sure the instruction booklet that came with the game was printed before the closing of the Nsider forums. After all, the instruction booklets were probably made earlier on during the development of the game.

so are you saying, it was a human mistake to put it in?^ cause that would make sence..........but honestly, you'de think game developers were smarter then that...

Well, if they had printed up thousands of these instruction booklets long before the forum shut down I don't think that they would go back, edit the book, and then reprint thousands of more copies.

im going to correct your comment

im changing it from thousands of copies to millions :)

but that you do state a very good point, but non the less, these errors are too big to make, tho they may seem harmless, they can be somewhat devestating to some people....but ill have to agree with you on that one pal, i doubt they would have reprinted millions of panphlets just to please a few people.......you got me on that one

i hope they re-open NSider!!!!!!!!! i miss it :(

(btw, if anyone is from NSider, PM me!!!...i have the same name as i did there, if u remember seeing me)

Back