Mario Kart - The Classic Racer

Usbord

Usbord
Apr 23, 2007
Netherlands
Hello everybody,

Anybody here who ever played and enjoyed a Mario Kart game, this here will be a real treat for you. On the 12th of July 2007, many new things were anounced at the E3. Including, Nintendo products. They have told the public of many new games that will be released, such as, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy and even a new type of gaming device, known as Wii Fit. However today, I am going to talk to you about Mario Kart for the Nintendo Wii. That's right, you read correctly. (I hope) This classic racer will be making his appearance on our televisions. We will be able to control him and many other characters including Bowzer, Wario and I believe even Pac-Man. There will be multi-player battle mode, and keep reading because this will be a real treat for you: There will be online play. Also, a so called Wii Wheel will be included, made by Nintendo which will let you experience the full driving experience!

I hope this has been helpful to all, and if you have ever enjoyed a Mario Kart game, don't hesitate to buy it!

This is the actual E3 footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJzUW1-28xI&mode=related&search= :wink::wink:

Attachments

• Mario Kart.jpg
    Mario Kart.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 177
That picture is not even a real one, if you wanted to make this page somewhat correct, you would add a picture from IGN that was shown at E3. Not some picture off Google.

Whao, wait...Pac-man in Mario Kart Wii? Is this confirmed, or is that really just the arcade game art?

Cactus said:
Whao, wait...Pac-man in Mario Kart Wii? Is this confirmed, or is that really just the arcade game art?

Well considering a post above you already says it's the arcade game art...

Back