Mario Kart Wii V Super Smash Bros Brawl

Mario Kart! But just because I know I'm better at it than Smash Bros. There will be so much to get used to in Brawl but in Mario Kart Wii I should just be able to dive right in. I loved Double Dash and the Wii version sounds even better especially with the online mode.

idok said:
Two of the most anticipated wii games

you forgot about wii chess :lol:

sry :p back on topic: i m looknig forward to kart the most as i no they kick ass and i never played a SSB game so dont no how im going to fell when i play it

this is my opinion but... I think the mario kart series has no comparisson to SSBB whatsoever even though I like both games if to chose..SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL 4 EVAAA:D:D:D

how about we have both of this world? i know ill be playing both games at one time. plastic surgery, here i come (for extra hands of course)

I have to say that I can't wait for Super Smash. I am a big Mario Kart fan, but double dash almost killed it for me. But OMG I can't wait to get my hands on both of them.

why does everyone hate double dash i though it was great i like the two ppl idea alot i want them to bring it back but idk i like like mario kart but.................OMG how can some people choose mario kart over brawl *blacks out* (thats just my opinion)

comparing brawl and MK is like trying to compare waffles to pancakes.

...cmon. pancakes suck.

SSBB hands down no contest I dont even have to think.

Now if it were, which am I looking more forward to GTA4, Silent Hill 5, The Club, or Ghostbusters vs. SSBB...then I'd have something to think about but Mario Kart DEFINITELY takes a back seat (absolutely no pun intended) to SSBB

Sterculius said:
SSBB hands down no contest I dont even have to think.

Now if it were, which am I looking more forward to GTA4, Silent Hill 5, The Club, or Ghostbusters vs. SSBB...then I'd have something to think about but Mario Kart DEFINITELY takes a back seat (absolutely no pun intended) to SSBB

Yeah you would say that your a hardcore super smash bro fan but a mario kart fan would say the exact same in a diffrent way,but there for any nintendo fan should not be doubting there both amazing games.

Back