Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Mario Kart Wii

sshhh said:
Got them both on pre-order but i'm most looking forward to mario kart :cool:

Yeah, me and you are on the same page... They'll both be fun... but I can't wait for some Mario Kart Wii

BRAWL because i never played anything on the gamecube, and somehow the 64 title comlpetely passed me by. Don't get me wrong I am totally excited to play Mario Kart, but i never played any of Brawl's predecessors so I am excited to get into the nintendo fighter genre.

Mario Kart. It has more personal-appeal to me, and makes a better universal party game. SSBB would have more of a limited-audience, being a fighting game.

Brawl DOES have online play. . . and wrong section

I'm looking forward to mario kart a lot more now, Brawl didn't satisfy me, the adventure more looks a bit repetitive besides the good story line, and well, most of the characters that really deserved to be in didn't which got me disappointed. along with the fact of 2 clones of one character. . ..

brawl hands down this game is going to be the greatest thing on the wii ever no doubt kart will follow close behind but it just doesnt have the IT factor in my books

It Factor: The ability to make you nostalgic.
I'm just reading my dictionary. (That was a pun "My")

Mario kart will be great, but hopefully there will be a way to download tracks like brawl for stages, and mabye even karts. which i think would be extremely awesome.

-Super awesome hacked ka-a-a-rt! 99999999 Wii Points
This son of a bitc* is so god dang rigged you'll win any match!!

im excited for both games, but like the other guy said, brawl will be great hands down but mario kart will also be more entertaining at parties or when friends are over due to the fact its a racing game especially with that Wiiwheel. Overall both games should be in top 5 games of 2008 for wii :yesnod:

I have been following the Smash Bros series since SSB64... so upon reconsidering...

Super Smash Brothers Brawl for me.

Back