Text Chat is in Mario Kart Wii!!!!

I already have a keyboard, but what sucks about it is... who the hell is gonna type and play at the same time? Most of the time, i want to talk while the game is playing. Like in call of duty when some nut gets in my way and I tell him to f*ck off... could you imagine typing it? How threatening is that?

lol this news on this game just keeps on getting better and better, Wonder what some1 is gonna find tomorrow.

Barbz911 said:
who said voice chat cant be in the game? is it official?

You would think with people like IGN etc. previewing the game they would mention something as big as online, and they haven't have they? So that makes it official.

Plus Voice Chat was talked about in previews and made clear to people, at least I knew about it already. It shouldn't be nothing too new or surprising.

T3kNi9e said:
I already have a keyboard, but what sucks about it is... who the hell is gonna type and play at the same time? Most of the time, i want to talk while the game is playing. Like in call of duty when some nut gets in my way and I tell him to f*ck off... could you imagine typing it? How threatening is that?

i think it is only before you race and with friends only. but i know what you mean, i do the same on COD4, say when a teammate just stays in a doorway lol.

you guys are excited over text chat?! thats ENOUGH to get you excited and feel that you've got chat? no wonder you guys dont ever get voice chat..

Sovieto said:
you guys are excited over text chat?! thats ENOUGH to get you excited and feel that you've got chat? no wonder you guys dont ever get voice chat..

Hahahahahaha. *e-five*

Barbz911 said:
well it did kinda spoil it for me
lol i wanted to see all the features with the online when i actually got the game
but w/e good find
No offense, but what he posted was simply info, not spoilers.

dazz159 said:
yh im looking forward to brawl but there isnt even a release date for europe yet lol, but mario kart should past some time
hey i saw in some thread from IGN saying the euro release date is #drum roll please# 6th of June(not sure if offical)

EDIT:for brawl

hmmm, dont know if this is really a good thing, its tet chat, when we get voice chat, then ill cheer, but i guess text chat is a step forward

This game is going to be huge.

Here we were sulking in the shadows, thinking Nintendo didn't have a clue, when they were planning this amazing online gameplay all along. At this point, it doesn't even matter if this game is P2P, this is a HUGE step either way.

Back