Mario Kart Wii: Text Chat?!?

why does ninty want Text chat, itt don't make sence to me, i thought mario kart was gong to be online but with texting? a voice chat would be more like it, like headsets or ear-pieces but texting sounds stupid, how can you pull it off?
c-mon big N quit being a fudgin coward about online capabilities.

Heck, I'm just happy it's coming out. Although I would like voice chat. But then I would probably have to deal with one of those typical trash-talking ten year olds.

TEXT CHAT???!?!?!!1111!?!11!?

dis is goin 2 revolushionize de games! neva b4 haf wii hurd bout such a amayzin ting!

wut naxt? mycrowave dinnurs?

if you can put a mini keyboard above the wii mote while steering texting will be fine, americans are sue to texting while driving.

We know of text chat already, we've had as many threads as the Pay To Play ones :lol:

We also know Voice Chat is next on their list, and it should come out with whatever Nintendo's next big online game is.

CantGetAWii said:
We know of text chat already, we've had as many threads as the Pay To Play ones :lol:

We also know Voice Chat is next on their list, and it should come out with whatever Nintendo's next big online game is.

when will that be? maybe with animanl crossing? no it doesnt need voice chat
a metroid game? yeah could be if they made it online
ummmmmmmm......yeah.......what other major nintendo game?

oh star fox online? yeah, yeah

Back