Nyko Classic Grip....

technodj

Nintendo Vet
Dec 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
0776-1080-1950-3003
$4.96 at Circuit city.

BEST $5 I EVER SPENT!! What a difference it makes with the classic controller. It actually makes it comfortable to play and it now feels like I'm holding a real controller. Forget the Gamecube and wavebird's, this is the way to go and it's only $5 bux!

Guy.of.Die said:
I like the NGC controller better than any other controller...it just feels right to me.

But using the GC controller is like going backwards. I didn't buy a Wii to use the controllers from the previous generation.

Anyway, I also got the Nyko CC grip, but at Gamestop for $6.99 (the last one!). These make the CC infinitely more comfortable.

Techno, do you use the Wiimote cradle and connect it to the grip? I find it makes the controller to heavy and cumbersome; I just set the Wiimote next to me on the couch.

Atomheart said:
But using the GC controller is like going backwards. I didn't buy a Wii to use the controllers from the previous generation.

Anyway, I also got the Nyko CC grip, but at Gamestop for $6.99 (the last one!). These make the CC infinitely more comfortable.

Techno, do you use the Wiimote cradle and connect it to the grip? I find it makes the controller to heavy and cumbersome; I just set the Wiimote next to me on the couch.

Yeah I tossed the wiimote cradle. Just using the grip itself makes playing sooooo much better! The cradle just got in the way. I seriously had to stop on Sunday before I had the grip because my hands were so contorted from holding the CC.

Back