****Offical Canadian track thread of new Wii Shipments****

pplzk said:
what are you talking about? I called 3 different walmart and they said they didnt get any this week and they still dont have any...
Which store did you go to that you said the nintendo rep was restocking the shelves?

Check on the South Shore. She did say they sell as soon as she puts them out. Good luck!

bob_blawblaw said:
Check on the South Shore. She did say they sell as soon as she puts them out. Good luck!
No walmart in all of montreal has gotten any shipments of nintendo, if they have they certainly havent put it for sale yet.

pplzk said:
No walmart in all of montreal has gotten any shipments of nintendo, if they have they certainly havent put it for sale yet.

Sorry, I should've mentioned, it was at the BOUL. ROLAND-THERRIEN Walmart that I chatted with the Nintendo rep.

bob_blawblaw said:
Sorry, I should've mentioned, it was at the BOUL. ROLAND-THERRIEN Walmart that I chatted with the Nintendo rep.
dunno wher that is, but im guessing its not in montreal?

Hi

Does anyone have any info about any shipments of Wii in the Montreal area? Any help or info is greatly appreciated, thanks!

SO you think that like FutureShop in St-Bruno will have some tomorrow morning(tuesday)?

:worship: Thank you so much "ericlewis91". I have some work to do starting tomorrow.....will let you know how I make out !!! Bye now

Bestbuy doesnt get them every friday, make sure you call on thursday to check, if they say theyre not getting any(make sure your talking to manager), then they arent getting any.

im going 2morow at Walmart they held them for tuesday last week and i missed em i won this time wish me luck !

humm i got number 9 ticket and i hafta check back at 9;30 but im at school and my mom went soo cant wait to phone her at lunch...omg someone help me computer class is so boring....!!

Ok. I'm in Windsor, Ont.

My friend is a store manager at Best Buy. He doubts they will see any wii's here before the new year at this point; same with Future Shop. EB Games has been the absolute worst source of anything in this city lately, and we have 2 locations. I doubt they will EVER see a wii again LOL.

I lucked out and got mine at Walmart just checking out by chance. I was at Zellers though yesterday, and the lady whispered over to a customer that they were almost guaranteed 6 on Wednesday morning.

My advice would be to keep on the department stores, because the obvious places are having the hardest times. Good luck!

Back