Wii Pre-Order at EB Games!!!

gameking2006

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
2854-2598-5588-7883
EB Games will be starting there Wii pre-orders Friday October, 13th. I received a phone call tonight from a EB Games employee and he said, "Yes, we are calling to let you know that we will be starting Wii pre-orders this Friday on a first come first serve basis" and I said "What time do you open Friday?" and the guy said "10am" and I said "THANKS VERY MUCH!!!"

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Do you know if your getting a special deal or anything??

I just pre-ordered a PS3 today.

October 13th, I will be there to pre-order the Wii as well!
Thanks for lettin me know! The EB Games guy didn't know when they would start the pre-order.

Same Here!!

I too just got a call from my EB Games manager with the same message! Friday at 10:00. HE said something about a limited supply of preorders, didn't mention exactly how many. Store is located in Tucson, Arizona.

I'm not sure if I'm getting a special deal or anything. I do live in the U.S. though and I live in Indiana also.

Thanks for the info. I pre ordered Zelda already, now tomorrow I’m going to call All the eb games around me (i live in LA) and see if they are taking pre orders that day. For some reason they are not doing that call thing, they said they had to make way too many calls and that i should keep calling them, heck i just pre ordered zelda yesterday. But really thanks for the info, now to see if its just some eb's in some areas, or if its a corporate wide thing. Well i will find out tomorrow I guess.

Please provide the source. And no, their not allowed to "force" bundles on to someone.
My mom said she would go to Gamestop during her lunch really quick to reserve it for me.:yesnod:

wiimaniac said:
I would believe so, since they are the same company. I want my damn Wii NOW!

Well, they just recently merged...

And the damn gamebucks still don't work at EBGames... <_<

Taken from Kotaku, GS/EB Wii pre-order Friday.

"Tipsters have been writing in, saying their local GameStop/EB Games say Wii pre-orders start this Friday morning. Some have heard otherwise—that they won't start until Friday. Go Nintendo hit up their local GameStop and can now confirm that Wii pre-orders will start this Friday at GameStop/EB Games"

Back