Gamestop/EB Friday Pre-ordering ~Official~

eventually, but dont be surprised if they dont have the origianl deal, 1 wii, 1 wiimote, 1 nunchuck, etc.... it might be bundles only..

yankeesrule13251 said:
eventually, but dont be surprised if they dont have the origianl deal, 1 wii, 1 wiimote, 1 nunchuck, etc.... it might be bundles only..

A bundle is just the Wii with a game, or more stuff. (by Wii, I mean the box you would get from buying the Wii seperatley.) You aren't losing anything, except for maybe a little more money.

Jenova said:
A bundle is just the Wii with a game, or more stuff. (by Wii, I mean the box you would get from buying the Wii seperatley.) You aren't losing anything, except for maybe a little more money.
Yea. Sometimes u lose a bit of money sometimes you get the bundle you want sometimes you are forced to take the bundle and sometimes you save some money XD

Jenova said:
Maybe I should cut school, and walk to gamestop. xD

btw, go to that Gabbly chat Kumoriken!
Indeed. That's what I'd do if it was in walking distance.
Edit: I can't get on the Gabbly chat thingy, 'cause I'm in school. >.<

Last edited:
Jenova said:
What the hell happened about "There will be so many, you're almost guarenteed to get one! Huyyuck!"

EDIT: I just called my gamestop, and they said they're getting more than 30 Wii's! I LOVE MY LIFE. :D
xD Indeed, she said that I have a really good chance to get one.

Kumoriken said:
xD Indeed, she said that I have a really good chance to get one.
Your Ebgames told you that./ Wow that person must really get peoples hopes up or she is really honest or lies.
I haven't called mine cause i will sound like a kid asking. I mean i am a teen with a kiddy voice what can i do about that . Will i have to immitate a low voice?

GreyKirby said:
Your Ebgames told you that./ Wow that person must really get peoples hopes up or she is really honest or lies.
I haven't called mine cause i will sound like a kid asking. I mean i am a teen with a kiddy voice what can i do about that . Will i have to immitate a low voice?
Naw, man. I called every day for a week. >.> They won't mind, it's their job. And it wasn't EB Games. It was Gamestop.

Kumoriken said:
Naw, man. I called every day for a week. >.> They won't mind, it's their job. And it wasn't EB Games. It was Gamestop.

They love me now, cuzz I allways hang out there. xD

btw, GO ON GABBLY NOW! o.o

Jenova said:
They love me now, cuzz I allways hang out there. xD

btw, GO ON GABBLY NOW! o.o
...JENOVA! D:< You made me freak out! >.< Change your gawd dammed title! >.<
Edit: On another note. >.> Anyone else think it's REALLY sad that many Gamestop only had about 2 PS3's? xD
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=212
I know this isn't the hard evidence, but I laughed really hard at it. xD

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
...JENOVA! D:< You made me freak out! >.< Change your gawd dammed title! >.<
Edit: On another note. >.> Anyone else think it's REALLY sad that many Gamestop only had about 2 PS3's? xD
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=212
I know this isn't the hard evidence, but I laughed really hard at it. xD

YEY FOR ONLY HAVEING 2 PS3'S! :eek:

I just can't beleive that tomorrow morning, I am making my first step to actually having the Nintendo Wii in my hands.

Kumoriken said:
xD So you're skipping school for it?

No, I'm missing like an hour.

My math teacher is going to be like "So Larry, why were you late to school today, where you pre-ordering your Wii? YOU LUCKY BASTERD!"

TMRevolution said:
I called and they said they will be getting less than 10. this sucks
is this all EBs and GAmestops or just mine?

my eb said there not suppose to tell me but it seems like they told you those a holes :mad5: hahah i ono the guy told me to come 5 in the morning but iono that seems a little early because they open at 10

hey

Well i went to eb games in the mall, i was gana go like 30 min early, but i ended up getting there at like 10:10 and all the preorder tickets were taken.

Back