Official Baseball Talk

moved to original post

Last edited:
hey, if anybody knows any sites with baseball avs/sigs, post them here. want to thank syntax for finding me this sharks avatar (hockey). i love them both. i like to play basketball.

FWELR said:
hey, if anybody knows any sites with baseball avs/sigs, post them here. want to thank syntax for finding me this sharks avatar (hockey). i love them both. i like to play basketball.
Add a Diamondbacks fan to the list. I can't wait to see all of the rookies play this year. Our prospect list is loaded but only time will tell if they will actually turn it into a good team.

Here are a couple of avatars from Yahoo sports:

sfo.gif

san.gif

I kinda like the size and the look of them and you can pretty much find a pro or college team's avatar on yahoo.

added you maddmax46, and thanks, ill go look at yahoo now.

maddmaxx46 said:
Btw, where did you get your avatar? It looks pretty good.

a guy on this forum named syntax found it for me Here

the original source must be photobucket.com just search through it, there's some really good d-backs stuff there.

Last edited:
i have moved the "fans list" to the original post.

3 DAYS TIL GIANTS' BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a huge Baseball fan! This year, I'd like to see the Mets get to the Series or at least the playoffs. They need to represent the National League! They were doing good last year but fell apart towards the end of the season. Better luck next time. :thumbsup:

FR. said:
I'm a huge Baseball fan! This year, I'd like to see the Mets get to the Series or at least the playoffs. They need to represent the National League! They were doing good last year but fell apart towards the end of the season. Better luck next time. :thumbsup:

added ya to the list, FR. i don't think they have the pitching to go far, they'll have to win games 9-8 and get to wagner in the ninth.

Add me under Mets, because I used to live in Queens (where Shea Stadium is).

yeah, that's what i added you under, its in the 1st post. but do you seriously think that the Mets staff can hold up long enough. I mean, all you've really got is Glavine, and Pedro when he's healthy.

WHEE!!!! 500 posts, just under 1/10 of prinny!!

Pitchers...well, yeah Pedro and we've got some new rookies coming in, so that should give us a small boost.

Don't forget Jose Reyes, the bullet. And Lo Duca had a pretty strong arm when I saw him in a Mets vs. Marlins game down in FL.

FR. said:
Pitchers...well, yeah Pedro and we've got some new rookies coming in, so that should give us a small boost.

Don't forget Jose Reyes, the bullet. And Lo Duca had a pretty strong arm when I saw him in a Mets vs. Marlins game down in FL.

sounds like you went to spring training, how long?
never questioned your offense, you guys are prob. gonna score 1000 runs, you just might allow 1000 too.

Jays have 4 good pitchers I dunno whos number 5 yet. There batting seems to be better then last year. All that means Jays will be back in the playoffs.

ilikecookies said:
Jays have 4 good pitchers I dunno whos number 5 yet. There batting seems to be better then last year. All that means Jays will be back in the playoffs.

If the Jays are in, who's out? You've got the Yanks, Red Sox, White Sox, Tigers, Twins, A's, Angels, and Jays competing for 4 spots. The Jays are better, but I don't know if they're that much better.

Back