Official Baseball Talk

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Well, I've come across several baseball fans out there, especially WiiTime. So I thought I'd start this little thread for anybody who wants to to talk about baseball. It can be rules, standings, a game that's going on during the season/postseason, hell, even Wii games, like the Bigs if you want. I'll just start by saying,
"GO GIANTS!!! GO ZITO!!! BONDS WILL BREAK THE RECORD!!!!!"

EDIT: here's the fan's list (* = most recent addition) this will now be updated every Sunday night

NL:

West
1 Padres (tijuana1) 49-38 (1st place)
1 D'backs (maddmaxx46) 47-43 (3rd place, 3 1/2 out)
1 Giants (FWELR) 38-48 (dead last 10 1/2 out, :cryin:)

Central
2 Brewers (ocdan, indiemike) 49-39 (1st place)
1 Cards (Koops23) 40-45 (3rd place, 7 1/2 out)
1 Pirates (Earthworm Jim) 40-48 (4th place, 9 out)
1 Reds (Mitch2025) 36-52 (dead last, 13 out)

East
1 Mets (FR) 48-39 (1st place)
1 Braves (Big Yoda) 47-42 (2nd place, 2 out)
1 Phils (PhilliesFan963) 44-44 (3rd place, 4 1/2 ou)
1 Marlins (Big_League_Slugger) 42-47 (4th place, 7 out)

AL:

WEST
no fans

CENTRAL
1 Tigers (brawny) 52-34 (1st place)
2 Indians (blueradio, tarheelsuperman) 52-36 (2nd place, 1 out)
1 Twins (vagrant) 45-43 (3rd place, 8 out)
1 Chi Sox (dakuda) 39-47 (4th place, 13 out)

EAST
2 Red Sox (jowii, tmanneopet) 53-35 (1st place)
2 Jays (ilikecookies, CantGetAWii) 43-44 (T-2nd place, 10 out)
2 Yanks (The_Loose_Cannon, Wiitime) 42-43 (T-2nd place, 10 out)
2 Devil Rays (Icetrash, Guiness) 34-53 (dead last, 19 out)

UPDATED: ALL-STAR BREAK

Last edited:
representing NY, i gotta be a true yankee fan :)

however, sitting at home and watching a baseball game on a wonderful hot summer day sucks! you gotta be sitting at the game drinking a 7$ beer at yankee statium (or in my case standing in full uniform during the subway series doing a detail UGH!). it is fun though!

tijuana1 said:
Padres all the way:yesnod:
(even though they lost some good players:sad: )

namely their manager and center fielder.
who'd they go to again? oh, that's right.

blogman54 said:
there are not enough drugs to help him break the record ;) JK

haha true! hes a roid monkey!

Go Jays Go! Jays better make the playoffs! Or I will cry! they have a good team this year.

Jays all the way, ilikecookies knows where its at!
im going to their home opener this year, april 9th. I cant wait!!!

They got the big hurt now, so their offence is even better than it was last year. Its their pitching that is questionable. Halladay and Burnett need to stay healthy along with chacin. And Tomo ohka and whoever the number 5 is gonna be need to do a decent job this year.

Detroits manager said that they need to look out for the Jays this year..lets hope he is right!

paintba||er said:
I hate baseball. Its boring to play and even more boring to watch.

communist.

kidding, kidding. yeah, its boring to watch on tv, but being at a ballpark drinking a beer (or soda, for me) with some peanuts and a hot dog........ April can't come fast enough!!

Yankees All The Way!!!!!! Number 27, Here We Come!!!!!

FWELR said:
Well, I've come across several baseball fans out there, especially WiiTime. So I thought I'd start this little thread for anybody who wants to to talk about baseball. It can be rules, standings, hell, even games, like the Bigs if you want. I'll just start by saying,
"GO GIANTS!!! GO ZITO!!! BONDS WILL BREAK THE RECORD!!!!!"

dont forget ^^ me and u, The Bigs Online, Yankees @ Giants!.. when do u think this game will come out?

Wiitime said:
dont forget ^^ me and u, The Bigs Online, Yankees @ Giants!.. when do u think this game will come out?

i hope for anywhere between June 26 (first day it can)-July 31 (beginning on pennat race.

that would be cool. I dont know how long i will be able to wait once online play comes out. im going to want a game to play online with! I think the Bigs has a better shot coming out first then Mario strikers which is online

Back