Official Baseball Talk

FWELR said:
that's all they have, they are officially the cursed fans of baseball. prior, wood, and you still couldn't win the series? i almost feel sorry for them, because of my best friends is a cubs fan, but ah well, its funnier to laugh at them.
Ivan Rodriguez, Juan Pierre, A.J. Burnett, Josh Beckett, Derrek Lee, Mark Redman, Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, Jeff Conine, Ugueth Urbina, Brad Penny, Braden Looper...Did the Cubs really lose or did the Marlins happen to be loaded with talent?

Yanks got rained out unfortunatley.. Im going tomorrow. Phillips Hughes makes his first MLB start!

maddmaxx46 said:
Ivan Rodriguez, Juan Pierre, A.J. Burnett, Josh Beckett, Derrek Lee, Mark Redman, Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, Jeff Conine, Ugueth Urbina, Brad Penny, Braden Looper...Did the Cubs really lose or did the Marlins happen to be loaded with talent?

hmm, well, you never know, if that guy doesn't reach over and grab the foul ball.... but still, man, how do you trade away all of that talent? I'm just pissed that the Giants had to face them, when they had the best record that year. however, that's all in the past...

in the present, Bonds just smoked out #741, 3-run shot, baby, Giants up 4-2!

FWELR said:
hmm, well, you never know, if that guy doesn't reach over and grab the foul ball.... but still, man, how do you trade away all of that talent? I'm just pissed that the Giants had to face them, when they had the best record that year. however, that's all in the past...

in the present, Bonds just smoked out #741, 3-run shot, baby, Giants up 4-2!

It was not Bartman's fault though.

dakuda said:
This is more appropriate.
..........................................................................heres a hat o' shame and gayness
31-10051-F.jpg
yankeesbp.jpg
and another

Last edited:
Yanks lost again. hughes did decent for MLB debut. yanks on a 6 game losing streak :(

Wiitime said:
Yanks lost again. hughes did decent for MLB debut. yanks on a 6 game losing streak :(

you guys need pitching. giants need some more offense? which bat are you willing to part with?

Yes, some baseball...

I'm originally from Cleveland, so I follow the Indians even though there's a couple of other teams I root for once in awhile.

Back