Official 'I have Brawl' Thread

wezeles said:
This is bar far the longest loading Nintendo Game I've ever played "still not nearly as bad as most systems" but thats because there is so much jam packed into it!

You've obviously never played Red Steel have you? XD You need to load again every five seconds, pissed me off.

Arch0n said:
You've obviously never played Red Steel have you? XD You need to load again every five seconds, pissed me off.

No I own Red Steel, just never played it enough to notice I guess..lol

Iv'e played more brawl in the last 10 hours than I have Red Steel... ha ha

Finally got my copy at noon today.....guess that's the good thing about living in a small town with a 24 hour Wal-Mart

Brawl-On!

I've never been to a early-bird release before. It was an interesting group of people. But, got my copy, ready to go!

I got brawl this morning at 12:07 a.m. I was 4th in line and as of right now I only have 4 or 5 people unlocked. I've mained as Ike. Even though people have been complaining that he's to slow, his strength more than makes up for it. I use snake on the side.

10/10 Freaking amazing game. Everything I thought it would be and more. Very happy I bought this game.

Finally got it!

Got to gamestop at 11:50 and got the game in 25 minutes! played all night long

Bawls said:
I've never been to a early-bird release before. It was an interesting group of people. But, got my copy, ready to go!
lol me too, it was the first time. the funniest was this guy who was like 20 or something and he walked out reading strategy guide, his mom was with him and she payed and drove... then there were people driving by who already had it bragging. lol :ciappa: :lol:

I got it at midnight after i got my butt kick in the toutnement at gamestop.
Wiimote+nunchuck suxorz.

Got Mine At The Midnight Release!
I Was Up Till Seven A.M. Playing It...

*giggity*

I just picked up a copy of Brawl for my son and I. He is playing now and I just have to sit here and watch hahahaha!!! Ill get my shot at it later

Back