Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
In order to avoid all of the "what game should I rent or buy" threads I've decided that it would be much easier to have one thread for the discussion of which game to rent and or buy.

Note: Any threads regarding the discussion of "What game should I rent or buy" will be closed. The reason I made this thread was to reduce the amount of spam that this section gets. If you have any questions and or comments feel free to contact me via pm, msn, and or aim.

great idea, well i didnt want to make a thread s im glad u made this

is mario and sonic at the olypic games a good enough buy or should i rent it first?

I'm going to say you should rent it first, zapasant93.

What about Mario Strikers?

Get Mario Strikers, Metroid Prime 3, Guitar Hero 3, MOH heroes 2 (Medal Of Honor), SMG, and battalion wars 2. These titles give you the best online gaming for wii best multiplayer for wii and best single player for wii. These games are basically must owns if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
phillepino said:
that shizz is horribly gay

really? i thought it would be better than the table tennis on wii play, balls of fury and mario and sonic at the olympic games, and im' interested in a tabel tennis game(since i own a table and use to be in a league and all that jazz)

badboy said:
what do think about bt3 battleion wars 3

There isn't a 3, just a 2, and it's amazing. Definitely buy it, because the single player is pretty fun, and online is awesome.

Back