OK stupid question but her goes.......

meceve

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
I have been a pc gamer for last 10 year and just got the wii. Is there any talking in zelda or just text....The reason i ask is that i hear grunts every so often and i am wondering if its my set up or just the game.

It's all text. There is a mail-man messenger guy that says "HEEEYYY!!" but thats it.

BTW, incase you've never played Zelda before, LINK NEVER TALKS. Ever.

Thank for the response...yah i played zelda back in the NES and SNES platforms...since then I've been a strick PC gamer....until the WII and its motion remotes....

CD-i games don't count. We're talking about the REAL Zelda games here, lol.

No really...CD-i was crap and they screwed up everything.

Cd-I isnt even from nintendo, licensed or even supervised. Plus ive heard link talk. in tp, if you roll into walls alot link will say, "Stopit! DAmit!" or "CUT THIS CRAP" or if your in wolf and you get behind zelda, "time to look up the... IS THAT A FREAKING..."

LOL! That excuse me princess thing is hilarious. Is any of it fake?
Yea, there are various grunts by characters in the game, but no sentences or anything.

More like he wouldnt SHUT THE **** UP!

Fredvdp said:
Link talks in this clip!

To think she never said "STFU you ugly greasy teen cosplayer!!" then Fabio comes and rescues her from that idiot. Yay for Fabio!!! Then the real Link kicks Fabios ass out of there and rescues the priness without a word. Oh, and hangs the "cosplayer" on a tree by his boxers! "Well excuuuuuse me,......b****!!!!" the "cosplayer" shouts. Then Link beheads him. EVERYONES HAPPY!!!!!!!

... my friend said that to me...

Last edited:
Back