Omg Everyone Please Read This!!!

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
I was just on gamesppot when i read that gamecube version of zelda is not going on sale and that evrybody will have to buy a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good move by nintendo, now everybody will be forced to buy a wiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!;although, I do not no anyone who was going to buy the gamecube version anyway.

?? doesn't effect me. But can i see the source?

They removed the December release date?

[edit]

according to this it's only a rumor and hasn't been confirmed.

Other sites say the GC version is 'limited' also :( too bad for gc people

Last edited:
If this is true, it is mostly a GREAT move by Nintendo. However, it kinda sucks, also. They already have GCN versions made, that just cost them alot of money. Essentially, it actually saved them ALOT, but in short-term, it made them loose money.

And, aren't you the kid who made alot of Zelda rumor threads on these forums?

Last edited:
I was going to by taht game to my best friend for his birthday..now i don't know what to get him :(...

mercenary634 said:
evrybody will have to buy a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exrybde wus gun 2 bye wee n e wey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for spreading more rumours. You could at least try to spell things right. Also, commas and fullstops are your friends. And even more, post a source when you're going to start a thread like this.

they are not going to remove it or cancel it, they will just limit the amount, and the people who reserved it for the Cube are guranteed to get it. Like me :D

I dont know anyone (besides Manny21) who is getting the GC version. So really it is a good move to lure the "uncertain about getting a Wii" GC people to buy the Wii and earn more money for the company!! McWoot!

Icetrash said:
I dont know anyone (besides Manny21) who is getting the GC version. So really it is a good move to lure the "uncertain about getting a Wii" GC people to buy the Wii and earn more money for the company!! McWoot!

i am going to buy the wii around march need to save more money lol

Urgh, ru ours make me so mad...what BULLS*** that Nintendo is not making it for the gamecube...they confirmed NUMEROUS times that they will not disappoint their fans who have been waiting with a gamecube for Zelda...so THERE!!!!! And for a source? I'm not so sure, I think you can check an interview at ign.com...

kindof sucky, but i was going to get the wii version anyway. I really liked the hud for the gc version though... art newvo ohhhh.

good its only a month after..i think my friend can wait a month...its going to be a late birthday present...but at least its a good one!!

WOW I am getting mines for the wii. I am getting it at launch. Because I cannot wait any longer. I am about to crack Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! (Just Kidding)

Back