Omg!!!!

Frogger said:
God bless us all!

Oh wait.

Meh, ive been to church a few times, i guess i do believe in God and Jesus.

But from a scientific standpoint...no proof, not real i guess.

BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS CUZ I DONT WANT TO GO SEE LOU IN HIS INFERNO CUZ HED SMACK ME UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH HIS BADASS GUITAR!!!

Frogger said:
You underestimate the skill of some artists. Although royalty was often flattered I think they give a pretty good impression of what a person looks like. I mean, God, Santa's not even real but he has an image we identify him by...

no...no... santa? santa not real? mommy!

Frogger said:
Then there's no evidence Jesus existed. =P

Actually there are more documented records of Jesus's exsistance than there is of Napolean Bonaparte. there is definite proof that he exsisted, there just isnt any that He was the son of God. thats where faith comes in.

Jesus existed. Thats for sure. But he wasnt the son of God. He was a messenger of God.

Damn, this is where it all started last time haha.

Warrior said:
Jesus existed. Thats for sure. But he wasnt the son of God. He was a messenger of God.

Damn, this is where it all started last time haha.

All that is definite is that a man called 'Jesus' existed, nothing more.

Cpt.McCloud said:
All that is definite is that a man called 'Jesus' existed, nothing more.

It isnt a question of did Jesus exist. Its a question of, do you BELIEVE he existed?

Without faith, chances are youll reject his existance, unfortunatley.

Warrior said:
It isnt a question of did Jesus exist. Its a question of, do you BELIEVE he existed?

Without faith, chances are youll reject his existance, unfortunatley.

I believe he existed and was a holy man but he was not a messiah, admitting being an atheist is enough for me to show my stance.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I believe he existed and was a holy man but he was not a messiah, admitting being an atheist is enough for me to show my stance.
Thats actually the stance that jewish people take about jesus, just throwing that in there.

Hmmm... A Religious War?

I remember doing that photo in Art. Another way of seeing that guy, is to turn Negative on on a camera.

dsc00511ep5.jpg

RadNad said:
Hmmm... A Religious War?
Nope, just an argument about jesus really existing, and before that an argument about the image of jesus.

RadNad said:
Hmmm... A Religious War?

I remember doing that photo in Art. Another way of seeing that guy, is to turn Negative on on a camera.

Nobody else see's the picture without doing anything except just looking at it...?

Last edited:
you don't need to stare at it to see jesus. i saw it instantly. you people have no imagination.

also, this is ****ing boring.

owlsgo said:
you don't need to stare at it to see jesus. i saw it instantly. you people have no imagination.

also, this is ****ing boring.

Oh snap! I said that.

crazyman2 said:
Nobody else see's the picture without doing anything except just looking at it...?
I could guess it was Je suis from the hair. After that, it reminds me of Green Day...

wow.....this is old...i seen this already in a book a few years ago

in a optical illusion book...o_o

Back