Online Preorder Question.

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Well, I've ordered my Wii on Play.com, and I've never preordered anything in my life :) especially online.

I understand what happens when you preorder in a store, but not so sure about online.

I'm assuming I get it delivered to me?

And will I have to wait a few days AFTER launch til I get my Wii?

Help appreciated :)

i preordered tomb raider legend onlin from play.com n i gt it delivered the day befor it was ment to cum out,, they mucked it up lol,,, but i aint cmplainin :p so hopefully they will muk it up 4 u lol

Wiired said:
Well, I've ordered my Wii on Play.com, and I've never preordered anything in my life :) especially online.

I understand what happens when you preorder in a store, but not so sure about online.

I'm assuming I get it delivered to me?

And will I have to wait a few days AFTER launch til I get my Wii?

Help appreciated :)

I did exactly the same and pre ordered on play.com 1 month ago the only prob is that its based on a first come first first serve basis and we dont have a clue how many people could have ordered before us ... but it beats waiting in a long queue over night.

Agreed :) But they should have more then a store too.. and I'd have thought they would stop preorders when it goes over a certain limit.. though I may be wrong

i dont think they would stop even if it goes over a limit. Only if we could know how many people ordered before, i was thinking about phoning them but not sure if they would tell me. Well good luck anyways hope you get your wii on time

Yeah you too buddy :) just have to wait and see, and thanks for the help! I'll get in touch when it gets closer to the time, see how it went for you

Latest posts

Back