online problem number 2:

you people r the most ungrateful people i have ever met in my life. honestly did yall think itd b perfect???? i mean at least yall have online play.US has to wait another month. be happy about having it.

minismok said:
you people r the most ungrateful people i have ever met in my life. honestly did yall think itd b perfect???? i mean at least yall have online play.US has to wait another month. be happy about having it.

Maybe nintendo are just using the EU as "testers" so it will work fine for the US in time!

maybe no jkjk.. i doubt that.. but maybe they will try to fix what the UK doesnt like with online. so maybe by the time we get it they will release a headset and maybe u guys will get one too who live in the UK..Do u think if they released a headset after the game, it would work with this game?? so if a headset came in October, and it would work with strikers??/ i hope so

It is just overloaded at the moment, i am angry because nintendo should have taken this into consideration before releasing it to the public. I think they will combat the problem within the week as i believe it to be a load issue.

hey the overloaded problem happened with the Halo 3 Beta, everyone tried to download it at the same time, and it crashed. but microsoft was able to fix it, and now its up and working fine...HAVE PATIENCE! Nintendo will fix the problem.

Nintendo's Online Sucks! Bunch Of Inadequate Stupid People! Think Of The Us....they're Have Way More People On Than Us...

All At 3:30 Both Days.

Last edited:
lilsam said:
Nintendo's Online Sucks! Bunch Of Inadequate Stupid People! Think Of The Us....they're Have Way More People On Than Us...

All At 3:30 Both Days.

wat the heck is wrong with u. ur getting upset over the first online game that yall have. ur all acting as if they r not going to make anymore online games. u should be happy u ahev online play like i said in my other post. US doesnt have online play till the 25th next month. stop being so ungrateful. u have most likely a whole lot of other online games coming thatll be so much better andd ur getting mad over this game? u people make no since watsoever. get a life.

Im getting ''disconnected from network during transmission'' error 98020.
Excuse me for jumping the gun but this is amateurish on nintendos half. I got the game on Thurs and still havent played an online match due to work/online issues!! Is it any good (speed wise)?

Hay internet guyz, I am gonna moan about dis online game lol, even though its only been out for a few days and they have already fixed one problem k lol.

Seriously, stop that now. Pc games aren't perfect when they first come out, and nintendo are more than likely dealing with it, its probably something to do with a massive rush of hundreds of thousands of people coming online. Return it if you really want to, i'm sure no one else cares, you'll just be giving the game to someone who will appreciate it and not scream and throw their toys out of their pram when something doesn't work immediately.

You guys are acting like it has no 1 Player mode. How bout you pass the freaking game while the online doesnt work.
PS. Yea Xbox is the only system you have to pay to be able to play online and yet.....it has the most people playing online why? cause its VERY GOOD has anybody here played halo 2 or 3 its like playing wit a bunch of people in ur house no lagging at all

SuppaRoy said:
You guys are acting like it has no 1 Player mode. How bout you pass the freaking game while the online doesnt work.

Haha, that's a good point. I couldn't win a single match before the service went down and was getting my a$$ handed to me even by the people with losing records. I best use this time wisely...

Back