Opera

Houie

Wii Newb
Apr 24, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
2894-5007-8026-9455
I just got the Wii and I was wondering if Opera is still available to download so I can surf the net on my Wii.

Thanks

well,opera comes with the new internet version so just go to the wii shop channel and download the internet from the wii ware section.you can download it for free until june.

Good news for you!! You can download the wii internet channel final version for free on your wii shop channel. If it is not downloaded before the 30th of June 2007, you will have to pay 500 wii points.

Good luck :)

So if you get it now do you not have to pay anything after June at all?

Usbord said:
Yes thats right!! You will have it for as long as long as your wii works :)

after reading this i thought about something.
what if after the free opera download deadline everyones wii messed up with some kinda internet bug. then you had to buy a new one that would be messed up. lol

Byuakuya said:
Yep, thats how it works. "Get it now, get it free."

Damn, didn't know that.

I didn't really bother with it since I don't have much of a desire to use the web on the Wii, but I might as well do it since it's free for now.

do any of you use the internet on your wii?Its alittle difficult use a wiimote to type though...

since i just got my wii yesterday, i went to download opera and saw that it costed 500 points!! i was under the impression that it would be free. when did it start costing money?

mojo200190 said:
since i just got my wii yesterday, i went to download opera and saw that it costed 500 points!! i was under the impression that it would be free. when did it start costing money?
read the thread mate

Back