People already lining up at local walmart o_O

joevsw0rld

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Yeah so the wal-mart i'm planning to line up at has 20 in stock and already 10 people lined up. I called a nearby one and they said they are not allowing people to line up till tomorrow afternoon crazy huh?

Wow. I didn't know that the Wii was going to be this big. I have seen quite a few of these threads already. I highly doubt all of these people who are camping out really want the game though. I bet 35-40% of them are doing it because they think they are going to go and sell it on Ebay for 2 Grand like the Ps3.

Yeah, I just called up my local Walmart too. They said they aren't allowing people to line up till tomorrow too.:D :D :D

i hope 1:30pm will give me enough time.... watchout middletown NY !

i just called a local walmart and they said people would start lining up at 12:00! i wasn't planning on coming this early... but meh ill go about 11:30... with my:

macbook
DS lite
Cingular 8125
lawnchair(i might not need one as they are lining up in the gardening department!?!?!?!) i think the guy was talking sh*t because the only thing he new was that there would be more than the ps3... which was 12 consoles

pizzaluvr said:
i just called a local walmart and they said people would start lining up at 12:00! i wasn't planning on coming this early... but meh ill go about 11:30... with my:

macbook
DS lite
Cingular 8125
lawnchair(i might not need one as they are lining up in the gardening department!?!?!?!) i think the guy was talking sh*t because the only thing he new was that there would be more than the ps3... which was 12 consoles

When the hell did you get an 8125? I've had it for a bit now and absolutely love the damn thing.

And whoever thinks they are going to get more than $500-$600 for it on eBay is crazy. And whoever camps overnight just to make $200 is even crazier. Get a friggen job and leave the Wii's for the fans.

I got mine on eBay for $300 about 2 months ago! And that was a good deal at the time! But I don't mind, I absolutely love the damn thing.

And ladman, WTF are you doing? You made a post about that **** and now your hijacking threads with the same question? Damn noobs.

damn - I really hope I get one... It's killing me that I can't get there until 8:30p....

Hope ya get one, sucks can't get there till 8:30pm. I just cant wait till 2 moro to go down there and get in that line. I sense no sleep tonight as a result of anticipation.

My wal-mart says they will give out vouchers depending on how many people show up to line up. Because at the moment there is noone waiting for it. So I should be good.

Ill make sure to think of you all when I'm playing my wii in 26 hours.

vagrant said:
My wal-mart says they will give out vouchers depending on how many people show up to line up. Because at the moment there is noone waiting for it. So I should be good.

Ill make sure to think of you all when I'm playing my wii in 26 hours.

Thanks, I'll be thinking of saving Zelda and killing some gangsta bitches in Res

Back