Photo Channel Videos

It seems there is something wrong with your installation. I just did two conversions of the same files using 1008 and 2496 with the new version. After all, the file size difference is very small between the two.

well that sucks then

i dont care about this whole photo channel video thing neway my wii has a modchip and it can play dvds and any video file burnt to a cd.

so ha to all yous

That's true. If you have a modchip, you can play MP4 with much better quality and smaller files. I have a portable DVD player and a DVD recorder that can play MP4 too, so I also have no need to play those video files in a Wii. The doodle and puzzle games in photo channel are fun though.

Last edited:
Tim the Elite said:
yes it definatly can play videos bcuz i got a virtual fireplace video and converted it using wii video 9 and it worked perfect on my wii (cept quality was a bit shitty)

I stand corrected.:yesnod:

On my moms digital camrea, my dad took a video about 30 seconds, we put in the scan disk card, and the video played fine... but what is extremely hard is puzzle mode on a video, lol... my advice don't try that.

Back