Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Gameplay Videos

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg[/xFLOAT]Here's 2 gameplay videos for the upcoming Wii title The Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

Scheduled for release on May 22, 2007, the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video games are inspired by both the upcoming film "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" and last year's blockbuster hit "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

Gameplay Trailer 1

Gameplay Trailer 2

Game will suck you can explore the world but not drive a boat wtf

it looks so much like the lord of the rings games for gamecube, anyway, nice find :D

Last edited:
Jeesh - I gotta agree with all of the replies - my god this look like a Sega Saturn title!! I know Nintendo's policy is gameplay over graphics but there should be a limit to the dirge that is spewing out in the looks department - after all "Gameplay over Graphics" shouldn't be a coverall for piss-poor..!! :wink::wink:

I bought this game for the xbox 360, i was going to get it for the Wii but I looked at both reviews and thought "Wii version is exacly the same as PS2 version and it hasnt get a very good rating" I bought it for the 360 because of the Achievements and because of the gameplay. Although the Wii version would have been fun just because of the Wiimote controls.

I bought this game for the xbox 360, i was going to get it for the Wii but I looked at both reviews and thought "Wii version is exacly the same as PS2 version and it hasnt get a very good rating" I bought it for the 360 because of the Achievements and because of the gameplay. Although the Wii version would have been fun just because of the Wiimote controls.

HELP!! Has anyone actually played this game through? I rented the game from Bolckbuster for my Wii and I love it. I don't really care that I don't get to drive the boat. But here's my problem. I'm in Davy Jones locker as Barbossa and I'm supposed to be looking for Jack. I follow a semi-trail around the kracken tentacles. I fight some zombies. But when I get to the end of the trail a bunch of zombie hands pop out of the sand and hurt me and won't let me pass. How the heck do I move on. I've re-traced my steps and the game either won't let me go there or hands pop out to hurt me. How do I get passed this? THANK YOU!!

Back