Playing for over 400hrs!!!

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
i have been keeping track of how long i've been playing. i think i'm basically the best in da whole world. want 2 battle me?

fc: 694724-494754

wow, im glad u like the game....but do something else, join a team at school, get a girl friend or hang with firends, yuo play the game way toooooo much.................just my opinion

well hang with friends, do something..............study, sports, video games shouldnt really be played so much, its really bad for you

lolz

i would play you m8
Only if you are pal based though?

if you are add my code its in my sig

sorry, not PAL. oh, i do have school and go to it. once i played it for 13hours straight. from 9:00pm-10:00am online.

^^ lol, you helped proove my point, lol, longest i played was 4 hours i think, then i went swimming with friends

I'll play u, to prove that u are not the best I am. My msc fc is: 094595-995482. I already added u.

Btw whats your mii name on msc, mines is Jorge.

Edit: I put your code and it says that its incorrect, so check again and put the right code here.

Last edited:
ya, kid, here is a tip, put down the controler and go shoot some hoops

ya, its usually how it works, and playing 12 hours of video games arent really a turn on to women :lol:

400 hundred hours...thats kinda disgusting...when i was ten i didnt play games THAT much.... yeahh..go somewhere social...

" Hey Babe. "

" Hey. "

" Wanna watch me play some games? "

" Basketball? Baseball? "

" Nope. Mario. "

" Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No.. .. . "

Back