Pokemon Battle Revolution

I heard that ho-oh can only be caught in pokemon colosseum . . . so I was wondering if u can trade from colosseum to any of the GBA pokemon games using a DS? Is it just me, or is the "fortune battle" in revoltion a *****?

Last edited:
maaan i starting to doubt wheter i should keep this game, if theres no way u can do lvl 100 battles like in D/P, then this game is severly crippled. fortunatly i have some pokemon at lvl 100 trained, but not all of mine, and i doubt everyone out there does, most of us just EV train.

What!? u cant do lvl 100? dats dumb, i mean i dont train to lvl 100, i just ev train and let the wifi lvl 100 take over. This is a big mistake by nintendo/game freak (whoever made the game) and i hope they correct it before it comes out in England, even though that may not be possible

why didnt they put lvl 100 all?
and why does it have to be lvl 50 all? thats a low if u want all the pokemon to battle at the same lvl.

anyways, i want to battle somebody.
pm me if u want to

I heard you can somehow get a Pikachu that knows Volt Tackle and Surf, how do you get it.

to get it volt tackle u have to breed a male and female pickachu with one of them holding the light ball, im not sure bout sruf doe, ive forgotten

I have no idea who you guys are battling, but I played someone online with lv100 pokemon and I was slaugthered! So if he can do it you can, or maybe he got his pokemon up that high the normal way not using action replay.

u get volt tackle pikachu by beating all the colessuems.

@avatar - yea if u train your pokemon all the way up, then its no problem, but most people are not gonna do that

can you tell me if you have battle revolution what is your team ill look forward to battling you online

quick questions, I keep getting an error message when I try using the Wifi. Most specifically when it tries to find a player to play against. Anyone have a clue why this happens?

is this game any good, is it really worth getting, all the reviews i have read have said taht this game is really bad

Back