Pokemon Online

krebstaz

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2007
Does anyone else think that it's B.S. that pokemon is the first online game? No wonder you hear quotes about the wii being a kids console!! I personally have zero interest in playing pokemon!! I love playing the wii, and I play madden all the time. Having said that, what is the big deal about pokemon anyway?

krebstaz said:
Does anyone else think that it's B.S. that pokemon is the first online game? No wonder you hear quotes about the wii being a kids console!! I personally have zero interest in playing pokemon!! I love playing the wii, and I play madden all the time. Having said that, what is the big deal about pokemon anyway?

well, just wait some more, you don't have to purchase pokemon.... and thats if nintendo have finish the online issue.. who knows, nintendo has push everything back that who knows...

yeahh i kinda agree about the little kid console thing....well juss hold on and some good online games should come out soon

The fact that you just say pokemon as a kiddie game says your 10-13 all over. Im not a big fan of pokemon either. More will follow just hold on. You'll get enough online games this summer to last you forever.

-Nintendo announced pokemon revolutions WILL BE the first online game for the wii in the US.

Back