Pokemon Snap HELP

blueradio

get crunk.
Jan 2, 2007
Cleveland.
Wii Online Code
6390-2874-0535-4544
I just restarted this game because I was really bored and had nothing else to play.

I'm in the tunnel.
Trying to get to the secret path. I know you have to get pikachu to shock the egg to get Zapdos.
But each time I take the picture of the Kingler rock pokemon sign in the beach level nothing happens and I don't get the Pokeflute.

How do I get it? I don't remember at all. Please somebody help this is really driving me crazy.

Wow... that was really a long time ago
I think I remember what it was though. There was a ammount of points you had to get and Prof. Oak gives it to you... sorry I don't know how much though, and whether or not you have to get in on one stage, or in all.

Lol haven't played in so many years. But I'm almost certain you get the pokeflute before completing all the levels and then finding the rocks (you gotta find Duggy's first in the last stage). Just try and get through all the stages first, because I'm pretty sure you get it before the last stage in that mountain or whatever. Aren't the items in order you get are: Apple, Pester Ball, PokéFlute, Booster? You could try gamefaqs.com they normally have FAQs and walkthroughs for most games.

It's funny how after all these years I can remember how to get almost every pokemon, like Zapdos, Articuno, Pikachu walking on Electrode, 3 Jigglypuffs together singing, Slowbro, Charizard from the lava, Charmeleon from Magmar's flamethrower, Magneton, Electabuzz, Primeape (or something in the last map that you do with the mankeys and squirtles) and memories of most of the rocks. Good times.

Back