I need help...HELP PLEASE

Topsy kretts

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Lowell, Ma
ok well usually i just you know just battle and train my pokemon or get a really strong pokemon go to the elite four and just battle with experience share until the pokemon i want is in lvl 100.....

but this game is more complicated then that i see now.....so how do i train my pokemon to have like the best thing and what pokemon should i have can somebody help me with tips on how to train my pokemon....how should i do it and stuff...and like secrets of the game because usually i just follow the story but i see all these secret places and items and i dont know how to use these items and secret pokemon like how do i get darkrai and stuff

HELP

Okay number 1) Darkrai Shaymin and Arceus are currently unobtainable unless you cheat... Now that thats out of the way...

Try looking at the EV thread, and using Serebii, Marriland, and Psypokes. All three give good advice to do. That will help you train your pokemon to be very strong.

yea i went on that EV site where you type in all your stats and stuff but i dont get it like what are EVs first of all and like i dont know ahaha im confusing myself with this i just wish i could battle get them to 100 and they would match up to other people but i find now thats not the case........

because im battling my brother in like 2 weeks and i want to win haahh but i havent even decided my team yet but before i do i want to know how should i raise them whts the best way i was just palnning on battling pokemon league a bunch of times

EVs are hidden points that cause different stats to upgrade with more or less points when you level up. Pretty complicated if you ask me. For example Bidoof might have 2 defense EVs, and say you fight 5 Bidoofs and then level up, your defense stat will upgrade x amount of times depending on how many EVs you need to bump up one point. Different pokemon have different EVs when you fight them. Get it?

Question... Do you know how your brother battles?
If he battles with pokemon that last a long time in battle, you'll want to raise your Sp. Atk and Atk.
If he battles with fast hitters, raise your Spd, Def, and Spd.
If he battles with a mix, raise your pokemon in mixes.
Also, try to find pokemon that only have 1,2 max 4 weaknesses... That way, your opponent will have issues... also do type tricks (as i call them) Basically, if you send out Lucario, your opponent will send out either a Fire-type or Fighting-type. So you should try teaching Lucario either a Psychic or Water attack... Also be careful with HIDDEN POWER... Do not even use that move unless you use the equations to figure out its Type and Power... to figure that out, go to http://www.serebii.net/games/hidden-power.shtml That will explain it. Also be careful because multiple moves will be determined by Gender, Weight, things like that... You might want to see if you can figure out what type of Pokemon your bro will use... Also try looking up the common Metagame pokemon... Metagame pokemon are the pokemon that are almost always used... I don't know of many Metagame POKEMON but I do know of some Metagame ATTACKS... EARTHQUAKE and FLARE BLITZ if I'm right are two of them... so be expectant of things like that. It might be a rough battle. And I am telling you this out of experience: TRAIN HARD... I once battled a guy in band with LV90+ pokemon and lose because my pokemon were LV70-80. So make sure you train hard.

Back